DevFuse Forums

DevFuse IP.Board 4 Upgrade

Michael

• Management

I'm happy to announce that the DevFuse website and forums have now been upgraded to IP.Board 4.

2017 Plans
Now that this upgrade has been completed, I will be focusing on bug fixing updates and upgrades to my existing applications and plugins once again. I also have many new applications and plugins built, that I'll be releasing in the coming months.

Products / Customers Areas
These areas needed to be custom built again for IP.Board 4. I've tested as much as I could but if you notice any problems, please contact me.

Bug Tracker
The bug tracker will be disabled until I can find an IPB4 solution. I've still got a copy of the existing bug reports and they will be still fixed in upcoming bug fixing updates. Temporary bug tracker is available here.

After loosing bug tracker, it looks like I do not want to come here anymore...

Not sure but, bug tracker was a magnet for me to come here and check on things every day...

I think you should develop your own version (bug tracker) and make it available for every one for IPB4 - So many people are waiting for this....

• Management
On 21/04/2017 at 9:40 PM, media said:

I think you should develop your own version (bug tracker) and make it available for every one for IPB4 - So many people are waiting for this....

It seems that the Pages app can be used to serve as an effective bug tracker. That would probably be the quickest solution. I have considered making a dedicated tracker app as well, something basic for my own needs but possibly expanded upon if there's interest out there. Another option would be to just use the forums. A few sub forums and maybe a hook to add versions and bug status wouldn't be that hard to setup.

Michael,

That's true, but most of us do not go that direction (We do not want to buy another app too much money) We want a tracker works with just Board app...

Your second idea is a nice one too...

But please keep in mind, there are so many silent board owners over there, waiting for a stand alone app for bug tracker... We have the old version and if there is an importer for that would be great too...

• Management
On 25/04/2017 at 1:23 AM, media said:

But please keep in mind, there are so many silent board owners over there, waiting for a stand alone app for bug tracker... We have the old version and if there is an importer for that would be great too...

Yeah I've had requests about this quite a few times. It's definitely something I will consider in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Bug Tracker

Temporary bug tracker is now available here. I'm working on something special for this now and will report more details once available.

SSL Installed

It's been a long time coming but this upgrades has also allowed me to add an SSL certificate to the site and forums.

• Michael unfeatured this topic