DevFuse Forums

[Forms] Will it work?

ucjohn

Hello,

I'm curious will your Form application work for creating a "Recruitment" Application or "Ban Appeal" Form or "etc"? Before we carry on and purchase it we want more detailed information as the screenshots don't really show full potential.

• Management

I'm curious will your Form application work for creating a "Recruitment" Application or "Ban Appeal" Form or "etc"? Before we carry on and purchase it we want more detailed information as the screenshots don't really show full potential.

As long as the custom fields are present that you need, I don't see why not. How about I setup a demo board for you to look at? That way you can test the forms yourself first.

That would be helpful as a fellow Developer claims there isn't enough document to update his "Application System"   so if this will work then I can push forward with purchasing it.. Feel free to message me direct etc.. 

Sincerely,

John

• Management

That would be helpful as a fellow Developer claims there isn't enough document to update his "Application System"   so if this will work then I can push forward with purchasing it.. Feel free to message me direct etc..

PM sent, let me know if you need some more example forms created.