DevFuse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Guest Message

Michael,

I'm considering buying is product, I would need it to be able to display a message when user has reached x number of post (postcount) and reputation count. Any chance these two features may be added to the script in future versions?

I'm considering buying is product, I would need it to be able to display a message when user has reached x number of post (postcount) and reputation count. Any chance these two features may be added to the script in future versions?

This is a free plugin you can download already here. Maybe your talking about my Messages app?

My bad Michael, I must have had two windows open and I meant to post my previous reply on the Messages topic.

Yes, the request for the messages based on post count would be very welcome. Although I could also use the same feature of PM by post count on this very free plugin.

My bad Michael, I must have had two windows open and I meant to post my previous reply on the Messages topic.

Ah ok, well then no the Massages app don't currently contain support for those 2 things. Although it should be relatively easy to add so I'll make a note for the next major release it has to add them.

Hi There

Downloaded this and i use ip suite 4, is this compatible ? there is no such thing as hook manager etc . The only options i get is  plugins, applications or community enhancements.

I could FTP the files but im not sure exactly what section to put the files in. I also cannot find a block folder in ftp files.

Any help appreciated

Downloaded this and i use ip suite 4, is this compatible ? there is no such thing as hook manager etc . The only options i get is  plugins, applications or community enhancements.

Yes this is the IPB 4 version, please see these instructions on how to install a plugin - http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tutorials/article/160-install-plugin-guide/