DevFuse Forums

Donate Sidebar

Michael

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I've just installed the extension and it works great. What a cool plugin.

I may found an error. Go to the frontend and open the block editor. There is a button to the edit donation widget, but I don't think this is needed here, because all options are available in the administration control panel. Further, when you click the edit button, nothing happens.

post-24264-0-54170900-1470901424_thumb.png

You may want to remove this.

Greets,

jacboy

• Management

I may found an error. Go to the frontend and open the block editor. There is a button to the edit donation widget, but I don't think this is needed here, because all options are available in the administration control panel. Further, when you click the edit button, nothing happens.

Thanks for reporting, I've noted this to be fixed in the next version. There's no actual settings for that widget, so the edit button should of been removed.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Michael, I know you are busy but I wanted to see if we could get 1 important thing added to this plugin...

Can you add the user's forum username to the Paypal notifications so I can tell who donated?  Right now, I have to run their email through the admin panel every time!

Thanks!

RF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management
On 8/13/2020 at 1:51 AM, RocketFoot said:

Can you add the user's forum username to the Paypal notifications so I can tell who donated?  Right now, I have to run their email through the admin panel every time!

If you open plugins/donatesidebar/widgets/donateWidget.php

Find:

$form->hiddenValues['item_name'] = \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack('dsb_name_value');

Replace With:

$form->hiddenValues['item_name'] = \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack('dsb_name_value').' - '.\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->name;

Save.

• Management
5 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

Can I do this edit on the 4.5 version (when i upgrade) as well or will it be included?

You'll need to re-apply the edit again. I've been flat out with so many checks and updates, so will not add any new features until everything has been updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...