DevFuse Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. I'll log this as a bug and include something next update. If there is only a single currency being used, shouldn't be a problem grabbing the symbol to display before the input field.
  4. I'll confirm still as it really should check the group permission at the same time.
  5. Earlier
  6. I really believe a drop down money Symbol may help erase all the constant problems donors have. Nearly all of them place a "$" in the amount which cause an error and they abandon their good intentions.
  7. Add topic id to event api output. Open: applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php See apiOutput function.
  8. Just found an issue where the video icons are showing fine, but there is no icon for video comments.
  9. I found the issue. It looks like you have to also shut the ability off per category. Once I did this, it made it so that they cannot add videos. Guess it's not a bug as much as not really intuitive. :)
  10. I have permissions for my members to be able to see videos, but not add them, however they are still able to add them. I have tried almost every variation to see how that is happening, and cannot seem to find it. Thanks.
  11. Just to confirm, they are enabled by default for new signups? What do you have for the following?
  12. Add a setting to make images required in new and edit forms.
  13. Yes both are latest versions. Status updates are enabled. Please see below screenshot. I am unable to figure out the issue.
  14. a simple way to make your notification with colors Style Edit HTML / CSS Templates core front system notificationsAjax and notificationsRows add to the notificationsAjax {{if empty( $notifications )}} <li class='ipsDataItem ipsDataItem_unread'> <div class='ipsPad ipsType_light ipsType_center ipsType_normal'>{lang="no_results_notifications"}</div> </li> {{else}} {{foreach $notifications as $notification}} <li class='ipsDataItem {{if !$notification['notification']->read_time}}ipsDataItem_unread{{endif}}' data-lkNotify='{$notification['data']['title']}'> <div class='ipsDataItem_icon'> {{if isset( $notification['data']['author'] )}} {template="userPhoto" app="core" group="global" params="$notification['data']['author'], 'mini'"} {{endif}} </div> <div class='ipsDataItem_main'> <a href="{$notification['data']['url']}"> <span class='ipsDataItem_title'>{$notification['data']['title']}</span> <br> <span class="ipsType_light">{datetime="$notification['notification']->updated_time"}</span> </a> </div> </li> {{endforeach}} add to the notificationsRows {{if \count( $rows )}} {{foreach $rows as $notification}} {{if isset( $notification['data']['title'] )}} <li class='ipsDataItem {{if $notification['data']['unread']}}ipsDataItem_unread{{endif}} ipsClearfix' data-lkNotify='{$notification['data']['title']}'> <div class='ipsDataItem_icon'> {{if isset( $notification['data']['author'] )}} {template="userPhoto" app="core" group="global" params="$notification['data']['author'], 'tiny'"} {{endif}} </div> <div class='ipsDataItem_main'> {{if !$notification['data']['unread']}} <span class="ipsItemStatus ipsItemStatus_small ipsItemStatus_read"> <i class="fa fa-circle"></i> </span> <strong> {{endif}} <a href="{$notification['data']['url']}" class='ipsDataItem_title'>{$notification['data']['title']}</a> {{if !$notification['data']['unread']}} </strong> {{endif}} <br> <span class="ipsType_light">{datetime="$notification['notification']->updated_time"}</span> </div> </li> {{endif}} {{endforeach}} ou have to add the CSS code to the template. To this end, we go to: Style Edytuj HTML/CSS CSS core front custom custom.css [data-lkNotify*="zareagował na"], [data-lkNotify*="reacted to a"] { background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #ffeaea, transparent)!important; } [data-lkNotify*="wspomniał o tobie"], [data-lkNotify*="mentioned you in a"] { background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #eaffea, transparent)!important; } [data-lkNotify*="zacytował cię"], [data-lkNotify*="quoted you in a"] { background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #eaeaff, transparent)!important; } [data-lkNotify*="zaczął cię obserwować"], [data-lkNotify*="is now following you"] { background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #eaffff, transparent)!important; }
  15. Should be a permission to hide top donors. Especially if someone wants to disable view donations and view goals permissions.
  16. Are you using the latest versions of IPB and Auto Welcome app? Does that member have status updates enabled? If by default status updates are disabled for new members, the auto welcome app detects that and prevents a status update being posted.
  17. Display problems if goal status is above 100%. Open core > global > plugins > donateWidget Find: number_format( 100 / \IPS\Settings::i()->dsb_goal_amount * \IPS\Settings::i()->dsb_donation_amount, 2, '.', '' ) Replace With: ( number_format( 100 / \IPS\Settings::i()->dsb_goal_amount * \IPS\Settings::i()->dsb_donation_amount, 2, '.', '' ) < 100 ? number_format( 100 / \IPS\Settings::i()->dsb_goal_amount * \IPS\Settings::i()->dsb_donation_amount, 2, '.', '' ) : 100 )
  18. Michael

Field toggles

Fatal error with field toggles. Open applications/form/sources/Form/Field.php Find: /* Remove any field toggles if present */ if( isset( $values['field_toggles[]'] ) ) { unset( $values['field_toggles[]'] ); } Replace With: /* Remove any field toggles if present */ if( isset( $values["field_toggles"] ) ) { unset( $values["field_toggles[]"] ); } Save.
  19. Michael

Design idea

Small visual bug, when options Include global title? and Allow collapse? is Disabled, blank header H3 still displayed. This is a bit confusing markup, especially in the mobile version. Maybe like this in \data\theme.xml: {{else}} <h3> {{if settings.gms_collapse}} <a href='#' class='ipsPos_right ipsJS_show ipsType_noUnderline cMessageToggle' data-action='toggleMessage' data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="gms_toggle_this_message"}'></a> {{endif}} &nbsp; </h3> {{endif}} replase to: {{else}} {{if settings.gms_collapse}} <h3> <a href='#' class='ipsPos_right ipsJS_show ipsType_noUnderline cMessageToggle' data-action='toggleMessage' data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="gms_toggle_this_message"}'></a> &nbsp; </h3> {{endif}} {{endif}}
  20. Upload files can not be downloaded if not an image. Open applications/form/extensions/core/FileStorage/Fields.php \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'form_values', array( array( "value_field_id=? AND value_value LIKE ?", $field['field_id'], '%'.(string) $file ) ) )->first();
  21. Michael

Missing lang

editor__form_Fields
  22. Welcome status update is not working for me. Can you please help @Michael I enabled the status update and after that this user joined and he has no welcome message on status update - https://fearless-assassins.com/profile/24447-haley/
  23. Thanks for your reply.
  24. Not currently but this is a long suggested feature and should be included in a future feature update.
  25. On calendar topics would it be possible to select the forum you want the topic to post to rather than a preset forum. Thanks.
  1. Load more activity