DevFuse Forums
  • Trending video counts and Discover video counts are diffrent

media
    • Fixed IP.Board Version: ipb42

Trending video counts and Discover video counts are different (Front page)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Management

Manual Patch:

Open videos > front > browse > videoThumbRow template

Find:

{{if \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'index' AND \IPS\Request::i()->tab == 'trending' OR ( \IPS\Settings::i()->vs_trending_videos AND !\IPS\Request::i()->tab )}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->video_trending_views"}{{else}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->views"}{{endif}}

Replace With:

{{if ( \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'index' AND \IPS\Request::i()->tab == 'trending' ) OR ( \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'index' AND \IPS\Settings::i()->vs_trending_videos AND !\IPS\Request::i()->tab )}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->video_trending_views"}{{else}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->views"}{{endif}}

First thing that I see the tab box is not responsive anymore...

I mean used to be when you click next page it did not refresh whole page it only changed the pagination page, but right now every time you hit the pagination number it is refreshing the whole page....

8 hours ago, media said:

First thing that I see the tab box is not responsive anymore...

I mean used to be when you click next page it did not refresh whole page it only changed the pagination page, but right now every time you hit the pagination number it is refreshing the whole page....

Never mind... Cache refresh fixed it... :)

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:13 AM, Michael said:

Manual Patch:

Open videos > front > browse > videoThumbRow template

Find:

{{if \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'index' AND \IPS\Request::i()->tab == 'trending' OR ( \IPS\Settings::i()->vs_trending_videos AND !\IPS\Request::i()->tab )}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->video_trending_views"}{{else}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->views"}{{endif}}

Replace With:

{{if ( \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'index' AND \IPS\Request::i()->tab == 'trending' ) OR ( \IPS\Request::i()->controller == 'index' AND \IPS\Settings::i()->vs_trending_videos AND !\IPS\Request::i()->tab )}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->video_trending_views"}{{else}}{lang="num_video_views" pluralize="$row->views"}{{endif}}

Did you apply this fix to new version?

Thx

• Management
    On 4/25/2018 at 11:18 PM, media said:

Ok I thing it is applied, but all of the tabs at the front end counting video views as one week not total...

It used to be only trending was doing that, but right now all tabs are doing exactly same thing???

What version of Videos are you on?

• Management
    On 5/16/2018 at 1:57 PM, media said:

I just did a fresh template, still same no difference....

Would I be able to get admin access to take a look? I'll be releasing another update soon and would like to get this fix included.

• Management
    52 minutes ago, media said:

Your site connection is not secure, I am hesitating to send you the admin info over here...  :)

On the forums now? Should be all covered under a recently renewed SSL. Is gmail or something else better?