DevFuse Forums
  • Several apps disabled by IPS 4.7.2

Loren
    • Pending IP.Board Version: IP.Board 4.7.x

I have just made the update 4.7.2, at the end of the installation I have a message that tells me that Donations, Collections, Forms, and Videos have all been disabled because not compatible with PHP 8.0. I am ticked that IPS did this without warning 4.7.2 said it was monthly bug fixes.

Thanks for any help Michael.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Management

All my apps and plugins were manually tested with IPB 4.7.0 and PHP 8.1 but it appears IPS have required further changes to be made. I'll be going through and updating them all again in the coming weeks but until then, if you are using the latest version, none of these logs appear to be critical and you are able to manually enable the application again until I've updated this.