Points application to issue new points to members for new topics, posts, signing up or manually via their profile page. Control the points given for various things and permissions from the admin cp.
Basic Points Future
After some coaxing I've decided to release my points app for IPB4. There has been quite a few points applications over the last 10 years I've been modding and as many unsupported/abandoned ones as well. Given it's history, my aim is to provide more long term certainty and stability going forward. One that you won't have to worry if it will be upgraded for future versions or be abandoned.
I've decided to keep things simple to start and get further feedback as this application grows. I want to to add feature suggestions based on their merit and majority support. Even if something has already been suggested, please add your voice to it so I know which direction the users of this app want to take it.
- Set how many points new members get on signup.
- Top points widget to display the members with the top points.
- Set an auto reset time for when points can be reset for all members
- Set how many points new topics, replies are given in each forum.
- Set how many points are given to the topic starter if someone replies to their topic in each forum.
- Import points from other Points apps if they store their points in the forums database. (Confirmed working with ibEconomy.)
- Points displayed in profile information of each members post.
- Add fixed points amounts to any members posts easily.
- Manually modify a members points count from their profile. Including a note stating the reason.
- Profile tab that displays a list of that members points log.
- Set group permissions for who can view and manage (add/remove) points.
- Global points page to display all the recent points logs and actions.
Requirements: IP.Board 4.1.x - PHP 5.6+ - MySQL 5.2+ - Read full requirements here. There is no IP.Board 3.4.x version for this product.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.