All purchases are securely made through our business verified paypal account.
News System v2.0.1
Standard License - $25.00
- 12 months free software upgrades/support
- 2 day business day ticket response
- Free installs and upgrades
- One active and one test installation
- Optional 6 or 12 month discounted renewal
News application allows you to add news for your community. Includes support for news categories and comments.News System feature list:
- Create discussion topics for newly created news items.
- Integration with IPB share links, so news can be shared by members.
- Built in support for IPB comments feature.
- Group permissions for viewing, adding, updating and moderating news.
- News categories and subcategories to organize news entries.
- Optional RSS feed, including support for individual RSS feeds for each news category.
- Integration with IPB reputation feature.
- Integration with IPB follow feature, including the option to follow news entries or news categories.
- Sidebar block for displaying the latest news on board index.
- Included portal blocks for displaying sidebar news and main news entries.
- Included IP.Content sidebar block for latest news.
- Support for the IPB search feature, including view new content support.
Requirements: IP.Board 3.2.x, 3.3.x & 3.4.x - PHP 5.1+ - MySQL 4.1+ - Read full requirements here.
- Addition of news categories, news can be now be added and organized in categories.
- Social media integration has been improved with the use of IPB share links.
- Support for IPB reputation/likes system now included, news entries can be liked.
- Support for IPB comments, this includes ajax adding of new comments.
- Adding news has been shifted to the public front end from the admin cp.
- Group and category permissions now possible for every major aspect of the News application.
- Optional RSS feeds for each news category.
- Portal blocks included for sidebar news and main news entries.
- Support included for IPB's search system, including view new content support.
- Support for IPB own follow feature, including the ability to follow news categories and news entries.