IP.Board 4 Notice - During the release of the betas and final release of IPB4, there will be delays in both support and custom work response times.
Normal operations should return soon after modifications have been upgraded for IPB4. View more details on our upgrade plans here.

Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Issue Information

• Suggestion

• 0 - None Assigned

• Fixed

Photo

(Suggestion) Add Next Video - In Per Video Category and Ability to Move Videos Around to change order (If possible)

Posted by Chris M. on 01 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

You should add the "Prev Video" and "Next Video" option for each video category. So lets say you have a category named test and you have some videos in that category you would be able to go through the category's videos.

Also add the ability to move the videos' order (like the categories)

E.G. If you have a video that has clip episodes - Episode 1, 2, 3, etc.
but you accidentally put it in wrong order - Episode 1,3,2 etc. That would come in handy. (If possible)

changed version to: 2.2.2
changed status to: Duplicate

First suggestion is a suggested feature already. Second one would be technically possible but I'm hesitant to add due to the complexity of the change. One of the biggest problems would be to update the position field for all videos. It's fine if you've got 10 categories but if you've got a few hundred videos in one category, I'm not sure there is an ideal way to reorder them all.

I would like to add another suggestion here:
Like IP Board topic "Next Unread Topic →"
I would like to see on video page Previous Video and Next video link to point to next and previous video... :)

yes that is basically what im asking too.

yes that is basically what im asking too.

changed status to: Confirmed
changed version to: 2.3.0

Confirmed most suggestions.

changed status to: Fixed
changed fixed-in version to: 2.3.1

Next, previous option has been added.

I cannot wait to see 2.3.1... :)

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users