Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Issue Information

• Issue

• 0 - None Assigned

• Fixed

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (5)No (0)
Photo

Donars list not updated

Posted by Canindia on 21 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

People are donating through my forum using paypal gateway.

But unfortunately the list is not updated for some reason.
http://www.nandamuri...r-helping-hand/

When I check the payment logs in admin. It shows "Guest - Unsuccessful transaction", although the transaction is processed by paypal.

changed status to: Not a Bug

Can you check through this guide - http://www.devfuse.c...ot-being-saved/ - and open a support ticket with your results?

I am also getting this.

A check of the IPN settings in PayPal shows it is set tio disabled with no URL specified. I cannot enable it without specifying a URL.

This hasn't been changed and donations were being recorded fine prior to my upgrade to IPB 3.2.3.

Thanks

changed status to: Awaiting Feedback

I believe you had already upgraded to v3.0.1 of the Donation Tracker already so the only recent change would be the upgrade to IPB 3.2.3? Also remember if you force guests to login you need to re-apply the file edit in the readme install file. If you've got no other ipn script on your site, would populate the Paypal ipn settings with the donation trackers. e.g. yoursite.com/forums/index.php?app=donate&do=payment&gateway=1

I have EXACTLY the same issue. It stopped working for some unknown reason (no modification were made).
However I have upgraded to 3.2.3 yesterday - but it still doesn't work.
All new donations are coming with "Guest - Unsuccessful transaction".

Me too, it doesn't work anymore. I've changed nothing, all of a sudden it stopped working..

Also, Group Promotions etc dont get added because the donations dont even show up as a donation. It just says Guest - Unsuccessful transaction like the other guys.

Please go through this list and reply with your results.

{list removed}

Download the latest files from the client centre and re-upload the admin/applications_addon/other/donate/sources/gateways/paypal.php file to patch your forum.

Replied to ticket with results

changed status to: Confirmed

1. No
2. Yes
3. 3.2.2 (but this shouldn't be an issue as it was working before without a problem)
4. No, I also have IP.Nexus (but the same as no. 3, it was working fine before)
5. Yes it does
6. I'm not on 3.2.3
7. I did that, but it still doesn't work for me :/

You must of replied while I was modifying the post.

New instructions: Download the latest files from the client centre and re-upload the admin/applications_addon/other/donate/sources/gateways/paypal.php file to patch your forum. Please report back if the fix works for you. I'll be making a news announcement in the morning with details of the fix.

Yep, sorry. Alright I did that, and it works! I can confirm the issue has been resolved.
Thanks a lot Michael, always doing a great job :)

The new patch works nice to me. Thanks

You must of replied while I was modifying the post.New instructions: Download the latest files from the client centre and re-upload the admin/applications_addon/other/donate/sources/gateways/paypal.php file to patch your forum. Please report back if the fix works for you. I'll be making a news announcement in the morning with details of the fix.

I am trying the new patch also as my was missing donations as of 3.2.3 also.

BTW... I hear that those of us with Sphinx search also need to update our configs with IPB update. can you shed some light on that?

Thanks!

Yes, the patch seems to be working for me too. Thanks!

I hear that those of us with Sphinx search also need to update our configs with IPB update. can you shed some light on that?Thanks!

The Videos System is my only modification affected. I've already updated the client centre files with the patched admin/applications_addon/other/videos/extensions/sphinxTemplate.php. And I'll be making mention of it when the next bug fixing update is out. Which is very soon.

Just started having this issue on IP 3.1.4 for a community site I run. Someone goes to donate, donation goes through, (shows in paypal) but it doesn't show up on the front end or back end of the donation tracker, which means there is no auto post.

I also looked at the most recent IPN history, and all the recent IP history are showing as Disabled", even tho IPN is showing as ON in the paypal backend. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I am a customer, just bought the plugin over at the invasion power board community.

I've sent you a patched file, let me know if it works and will update the old IPB 3.1.x files as well.

Patch fixed me issue! Was it a change in paypal API? Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users