Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IP.Board 4 Upgrade Status

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hi,

Is Birthday Greeter available?

Thanks

#42 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

Is Birthday Greeter available?

Beta available in the client centre. If you purchased from the client centre, let me know and I can send the files manually to you.

#43 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:29 PM

As some might be aware IP.Board 4.0.0 is now available for download and out of the beta/rc stage. I've still got 4 applications left to upgrade but I expect faster progress for the remaining applications now that the final release of IPB4 is out.

#44 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:44 AM

Beta available in the client centre. If you purchased from the client centre, let me know and I can send the files manually to you.

Sorry, I thought this was a free app.  I'll be happy to purchase it, how do I do that?

#45 Craig

Craig

• Customers
  • 9 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.3.x

Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:14 AM

I've got an expendable IPS 4.0.0 board up for testing if you want a hand. I helped beta test the donation tracker last time around. :)

#46 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:32 PM

Sorry, I thought this was a free app.  I'll be happy to purchase it, how do I do that?

It's available for purchase through this site as an extra download to the IPB3 version. If using the IPS Marketplace, I can still send a copy across manually. I should warn you that the IPB4 version is still considered a "beta" product until I've got a little more feedback.

I've got an expendable IPS 4.0.0 board up for testing if you want a hand. I helped beta test the donation tracker last time around. :)

Thanks, not at the stage yet but should have a rough copy without payment gateways to test in the coming weeks.

#47 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

It's available for purchase through this site as an extra download to the IPB3 version. If using the IPS Marketplace, I can still send a copy across manually. I should warn you that the IPB4 version is still considered a "beta" product until I've got a little more feedback.

Thanks, I just purchased the 3.x version from this site, would you be so kind as to forward me the 4.x files?

Kind regards,

Square Wheels

#48 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:43 PM

Thanks, I just purchased the 3.x version from this site, would you be so kind as to forward me the 4.x files?

Should be listed as an "extra download" in the client centre. You may need to verify the site url for the main download but once done, all the extra downloads will show.

#49 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:05 AM

Should be listed as an "extra download" in the client centre. You may need to verify the site url for the main download but once done, all the extra downloads will show.

Forgive me for not understanding, I don't know where the "client center" is.  I see Customers and Downloads in the menu, but I don't see something that says extra download in there.

Thanks

#50 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

Forgive me for not understanding, I don't know where the "client center" is.  I see Customers and Downloads in the menu, but I don't see something that says extra download in there.

It's listed just below the main IPB3 downloads. Direct link here, towards the bottom of that page.

#51 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:51 AM

It's listed just below the main IPB3 downloads. Direct link here, towards the bottom of that page.

Thank you

#52 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:19 AM

Tried to install, got this.

Attached File  A configuration or server error has occurred.png   14.97KB   0 downloads

#53 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

Tried to install, got this.

I'm just rebuilding all my mods now to work with 4.0.0. I couldn't get to all of them yesterday but should have the birthday greeter updated some time today. I'll confirm here once it's done.

#54 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:03 AM

The following mods have been updated and confirmed to be working with 4.0.0. I've also taken them out of the beta process and they should be ok to upgrade from IPB 3.4 now.

• Auto Welcome
  • Donate Sidebar
  • Guest Message
  • Portal
  • Sidebar Poll
  • Birthday Greeter

The Timeslips, Forms and News applications will be available for beta in the client centre over the next several days. I just have to confirm IPB 3.4 upgrade support for them and then they will be ready for beta testing. The remaining Videos, Collections and Donations applications are expected to be completed within the next 4-5 weeks. I'll post further updates as they are closer to beta.

#55 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:14 AM

I'm just rebuilding all my mods now to work with 4.0.0. I couldn't get to all of them yesterday but should have the birthday greeter updated some time today. I'll confirm here once it's done.

Thank you, I installed it.  There are a couple of birthdays coming up, I'll let you know if there are any issues.

#56 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:53 AM

Today we had a birthday and there was no post for it.

Attached File  download.png   303.31KB   0 downloads

#57 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:55 PM

The first beta for the News application is now available in the client centre. Please only use if your comfortable using beta products as support for beta products is limited. You can report bugs here.

#58 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:34 PM

Today we had a birthday and there was no post for it.

Can you adjust the "age range" setting and try again? By the way was this a fresh install or an upgrade from IPB 3.4?

#59 Square Wheels

Square Wheels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:44 AM

Can you adjust the "age range" setting and try again? By the way was this a fresh install or an upgrade from IPB 3.4?

Silly me, I thought leaving them both at 0 would simply disable that option and send to everyone.  I change it to 0 - 100.

I had it in my 3.4 board, but before I upgraded the board to 4.0.0 I uninstalled all mods, so I think it's a new install.

#60 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:40 PM

Silly me, I thought leaving them both at 0 would simply disable that option and send to everyone.  I change it to 0 - 100.

It should of added that on install but I've saved a bug report and will fix that up next version. I'll see if some kind of exclusion can be added to skip the setting all together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users