DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 4 Upgrade Status

Michael

• Management

I've just sent out the first beta for the Donate Sidebar plugin to those who have expressed interest. There are still a few plugin widget related bugs in RC4 but it should at least allow install and addition to a forum widget area. If there are no major problems over the weekend, I'll be releasing the rest of the betas by the end of next week. That will include Auto Welcome, Guest Message, Portal, Sidebar Poll, Birthday Greeter, Global Messages and Calendar Topics.

Hello Michael,

I have been a user of your Auto Welcome Members and Global Messages for quite some time. Thank you for creating these!

I have upgraded my forum to IPS 4.0 RC4 and would like to test these two mods. Could you please send me their beta versions?

Thank you very much in advance.

• Management

I've decided to go ahead with full releases for the following mods: Guest Message, Auto Welcome and Sidebar Poll. They are now available for download on these forums. You'll need at least RC4 if your going to install them. Provided there are no major problems I'll be releasing a few more pending mods tomorrow.

• Management

Anything I can do to help move the Garage System along :D

Unfortunately not but I'm just about to finished 2 of the "in progress" mods soon. So I'll be starting on both the Garage and Videos app within a week or two.

live forum.

I'll need forum access to check why this is the case. I've had quite a few downloads of this app now without similar reported problems.

• Management

I've just released the first betas of the Birthday Greeter, Calendar Topics and Messages modifications. They all are available as "extra" downloads in the client centre. I recommend limiting them to test forums for the time being. Full support will not be offered for betas. Each mod has it's own category that you can report bugs in here.

Unfortunately not but I'm just about to finished 2 of the "in progress" mods soon. So I'll be starting on both the Garage and Videos app within a week or two.

I'll need forum access to check why this is the case. I've had quite a few downloads of this app now without similar reported problems.

it was my RC version need rebuild the datastore so all fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Sorry, I thought this was a free app.  I'll be happy to purchase it, how do I do that?

It's available for purchase through this site as an extra download to the IPB3 version. If using the IPS Marketplace, I can still send a copy across manually. I should warn you that the IPB4 version is still considered a "beta" product until I've got a little more feedback.

I've got an expendable IPS 4.0.0 board up for testing if you want a hand. I helped beta test the donation tracker last time around. :)

Thanks, not at the stage yet but should have a rough copy without payment gateways to test in the coming weeks.

It's available for purchase through this site as an extra download to the IPB3 version. If using the IPS Marketplace, I can still send a copy across manually. I should warn you that the IPB4 version is still considered a "beta" product until I've got a little more feedback.

Thanks, I just purchased the 3.x version from this site, would you be so kind as to forward me the 4.x files?

Kind regards,

Square Wheels

• Management

Thanks, I just purchased the 3.x version from this site, would you be so kind as to forward me the 4.x files?

Should be listed as an "extra download" in the client centre. You may need to verify the site url for the main download but once done, all the extra downloads will show.

Should be listed as an "extra download" in the client centre. You may need to verify the site url for the main download but once done, all the extra downloads will show.

Forgive me for not understanding, I don't know where the "client center" is.  I see Customers and Downloads in the menu, but I don't see something that says extra download in there.

Thanks

• Management

Forgive me for not understanding, I don't know where the "client center" is.  I see Customers and Downloads in the menu, but I don't see something that says extra download in there.

It's listed just below the main IPB3 downloads. Direct link here, towards the bottom of that page.