DevFuse Forums

Video System has screwed up my site

socceronly

I can't seem to post in the Modifications forum. - I didn't see an intro forum..

I bought the mod off of the IPB Marketplace.

I installed it, and clicked on Unistalled applications. 

I went through all of the steps until I hit.

Warning: skinFunctions::minify(/home/

canadian/public_html/public/min/lib/Minify/CSS/Compressor.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/canadian/public_html/admin/sources/classes/skins/skinFunctions.php on line 2851

Fatal error: skinFunctions::minify(): Failed opening required '/home/canadian/public_html/public/min/lib/Minify/CSS/Compressor.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/canadian/public_html/ips_kernel/') in /home/canadian/public_html/admin/sources/classes/skins/skinFunctions.php on line 2851

At this point, my AdminCP doesn't work, can't use the menus.  When you try to install the application again, it goes to an IPB Upgrade screen.

• Management

1. None of those errors suggest a problem with the Videos application. This is most likely a bug with IPB.

2. Request a customer account be setup here so you have access to support tickets in the future.

3. PM me your ftp and admin cp login details so I can work on this straight away without you waiting for a customer account. (I'll PM you now.)

1. None of those errors suggest a problem with the Videos application. This is most likely a bug with IPB.

2. Request a customer account be setup here so you have access to support tickets in the future.

3. PM me your ftp and admin cp login details so I can work on this straight away without you waiting for a customer account. (I'll PM you now.)

Thanks Michael!

I didn't realize there was a different kind of account.

Looking forward to using the module.

:)