DevFuse Forums

Videos System v3.0.1 (bug fixes)

Michael

• Management

Appreciate the update, especially the changes related to narrow board widths. 

I have an additional issue and hope someone can help me. I want to fit 3 videos per line in the Member Videos sections, but I don't know which part of the template to edit. If I reduce the thumbnail size it is of no help.

2013-07-02_00-10-41.png

Basically I want to remove all the red space and fit one more video per line instead. Can someone help me with the css/template edits?

Well you are now able to remove the sidebars via settings. IF the problem persists you will need to reduce the character count of the titles and reduce the thumbnails sizes, and if you are still having problems there, you will need to edit the css of main_thumb_block manually and set a width so it complies and forces a width for the entire block.

Well you are now able to remove the sidebars via settings. IF the problem persists you will need to reduce the character count of the titles and reduce the thumbnails sizes, and if you are still having problems there, you will need to edit the css of main_thumb_block manually and set a width so it complies and forces a width for the entire block.

Thanks Chris. I played with it and it looks like the most harmless way was to remove the padding or margin around the block and drop the font size by 1px. Made the blocks fit perfectly. Thank you again.