- The ability for admins to customize the ratings which can be given and restrict to specific apps or forums
- The ability for users with permission to see who rated content and how
- The ability to see the total number of ratings a user has given or received via a profile tab
- Compatibility with IP.Blog and IP.Gallery (no comments at this time)
- Forwards and backwards compatibility with native IP.Board reputation/likes
- IP address storage to help find users who use multiple accounts to rate content
- Notifications when a user receives a rating
By purchasing this application you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Licensing - This application may not be redistributed for any purpose nor may it be used on multiple sites. If you would like to use this application on multiple sites then you must purchase multiple copies.
- Support - While every attempt is made to ensure compatibility with multiple versions of IPS software support is only provided for the listed supported version of IPS software. As the software is updated the supported version is subject to change and previously supported software may be dropped. Additionally, only the default skin provided by IPS is supported. Support for custom skins or other versions of the software may be provided for a small fee. If you are having problems with the appliation then you must be willing to provide FTP and ACP access so that the author can investigate the problem.
- Stupid Questions - You may not ask how to install this application. The installation instructions are provided in the documentation listed above. Additionally, you may not ask if this application is compatible with a certain version of the software. The supported version is listed on the download page as well as in the documentation.
- Modifications - You are permitted to modify the code, however, modifications will not be supported.
- If you fail to abide by any of the above requirements then support for this application may no longer be provided to you.