The Timeslip System has just been updated to v2, this version is a complete rewrite of the entire Timeslip code with a few new major features introduced. The code and layout has been improved to IPB 3.4.x standards.
View the latest Timeslip product page here.
- Better garage integration now included, when adding a timeslip you just need to select the garage vehicle and that vehicle name will be used.
- Timeslip Events have been introduced. This will allow you to have members add timeslips to certain events if desired and for timeslips to be filtered by events if needed.
- Custom fields are now included with timeslips. These fields can be displayed optionally on the main page or just left to the timeslip page.
- Permissions and some settings are now per group user options. This includes new timeslip moderation and timeslips allowed per member.
- Complete overhaul of the main page, my submissions and old control panel. This pages are now combined into 1 page with better filter options.
- New disable fields option to disable fields that your community may not use. Fields will be completely removed from view if disabled.
- Enhanced advanced statistics, with options for more fields.
- Automatic resize of timeslip or dyno images that exceed maximum height or width settings.
- Sidebar hook improvements that allow you to choose which field will be used for display and how they will be ordered. e.g. Display newest timeslips or fastest 1/4 mile et.
To update, download the latest files from your client centre. Re-upload then run the upgrade script in your admin cp.