DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 3.4 Upgrade Status

Michael

• Management

I've created this topic to keep everyone updated on the status of each mods compatibility with IPB 3.4. Like previous upgrades I'll have no set order of upgrade or estimates on when each mod will be upgraded. Until I can test with IPB 3.4 itself I won't be able to give any indication of what will be needed for this update.

Mod Changes:

1. Phase out of the (M##) tags in the files and readmes. Will still retain this prefix in my actual mod listings. Interested to know if users of my mods find my prefix tag useful?
  2. Shift readme/install instructions and documentation to the tutorials section of these forums.
  3. Fix any bugs that come from the IP.Board 3.4.x update.

Paid Products:

1. Donation Tracker - Only readme file improvements.
  2. Videos System - Readme file improvements and IP.SEO sitemap plugin fix. (Re-upload of files required.)
  3. Garage System- Readme file improvements and IP.SEO sitemap plugin fix. (Re-upload of files required.)
  4. Form Manager- Only readme file improvements.
  5. Auto Birthday Greeter - Readme file improvements and minor bug patch. (Re-upload of files required.)
  6. Global Messages - Only readme file improvements.
  7. News System - Readme file improvements and editor bug patch. (Re-upload of files required.)
  8. Calendar Topics - Readme file improvements and parser bug patch. (Re-upload of files required.)
  9. Timeslip System - New major update out very soon, will include IPB 3.4 compatibility.
  10. Auto Anniversary Greeter - Only readme file improvements.
  11. Moderator Action Alert - Only readme file improvements.
  12. Collections System - Readme file improvements, IP.SEO sitemap plugin fix and comment editor fix. (Re-upload of files required.)
  13. Legacy Contact System - Only readme file improvements.

Re-upload of files required: Where this is mentioned, you only need to re-upload the latest files in the client centre. The application upgrade script does not have to be ran again if you already had the latest version of each mod for IPB 3.3.x installed.

Free Products:

1. Portal Application - Readme file improvements with a few new portal blocks. (Re-upload of files required.)
  2. Quotes System- Only readme file improvements.
  3. Guest Message- Only readme file improvements.
  4. Donate Sidebar- Only readme file improvements.
  5. Auto Welcome Members - Readme file improvements with new features. (Re-upload of files required.)
  6. Shoutbox Topic Alert - Only readme file improvements.
  7. Sidebar Poll - Only readme file improvements.
  8. Auto Decrease Warning - IPB 3.4 includes this now.
  9. Ban Filter Import/Exporter - Only readme file improvements.
  10. Auto PM on X Posts - Patch for the latest editor. (Re-upload of files required.)
  11. Topic Notes - Patch for the latest editor. (Re-upload of files required.)
  12. PM Rules - Only readme file improvements.
  13. Dailymotion Media Tag - Only readme file improvements.
  14. Full Inbox Notification - Only readme file improvements.
  15. Close Old Topics - Only readme file improvements.
  16. Delete Old Topics - Only readme file improvements.
  17. Mark PM Unread - Only readme file improvements.
  18. Random Logos - Only readme file improvements.
  19. Status Update in Shoutbox - Only readme file improvements.
  20. Shoutbox Download Alert - Only readme file improvements.
  21. Reputation Required to Post  - Only readme file improvements.
  22. Videa.hu Media Tag - Only readme file improvements.
  23. Staff PM Notice - Only readme file improvements.
  24. Require Guest Username - Only readme file improvements.

Green indicates IPB 3.4.x compatibility confirmed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management

I've updated several files last night, next to each modification I'll list what the update included and if there are any special instructions needed for this update such as re-upload or if the upgrade script needs to be ran.

• Management

I've updated several more of the free modifications today. Most of them were just readme and version information updates. But both Auto PM on X Posts and Topic Notes required a fix for the legacy editor. You'll need to re-download the latest version and re-upload all the files again to update your forum.

• 3 weeks later...