- follows forums permissions
- group based submissions allowance
- select what forums to grab videos from
- creates new video from topic or reply or both (enable or disable in the settings)
- grabs title, description, and thumbnail directly from service of the media file (will resize thumbnail using GD library so that is a must, and saves resized image)
- supports all default IPB media tags (also supports the blip.tv media tag found in the market, as I myself like blip).
- easy modal window pop up to view video, size of modal setting in acp settings
- easy link to the discussion forum for video
- displays X amount of latest video submissions on board index (amount can be changed in settings).
- display more videos (displays X amount of videos based on per page setting in acp, also pagination to go back further)
- delete topic or post, deletes video as well (so it no longer displays on board index or more videos).
- moves topic or post? will move video discussion url to match.
- made a new topic forgot video? don't worry, will also grab videos from an edit if the forum and user group are allowed
- decide to remove video from a topic or post? still no worries, will remove video as well.
- this system will continue to work as intended, with any text above or below the video, it only seeks out the media links in the topic/post data