A little share that may be useful for developers while testing Nexus etc.
1. Upload the content of upload folder over your IPB root directory.
2. Login to your ACP, go to System -> System Scheduler
3. - Fill Task Name (any)
- select suitable location of your task to: Nexus
- Task PHP File to Run field: enter the file name of uploaded task files
- Adjust Run Time options for own needs
- Select Task Enable to allow automated run time work
- remember to fill 'Task_Key' field with unique name, lowercase, no spaces, no special chars
clearNexus.php is dedicated for developers as it will clean up whole Nexus from invoices, transactions and others - DO NOT USE it over live Shop unless you want to clean up Nexus from all transactions data.
deleteCancelledInvoices.php will delete only cancelled invoices, for now any cancelled invoices on each task run, in next version of this task I will add option to set age of cancelled invoices to be cleared.
Tested since Nexus 1.5.1+, Haven't tested it on previous versions so do not give guarantee for it. Please have a look into REAMDE.txt
Welcome to DevFuse Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
(View All Products)Featured Products
Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.
[IPS] Two Nexus Clean up Tasks
No replies to this topic