Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donation Tracker

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslip System

Have your members submit their race times and share with others. Intergrates with our Garage System.
  • Videos System

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Garage System

Setup a community Garage when members add their own vehicles with images and modifications.
  • Form Manager

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections System

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

Shoutbox, @ with Name Style.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rAv3nzZ

rAv3nzZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

I saw it on one forum and they did one thing like this(i recreated with bbcode):

Posted Image

The above one is a normal @ when i click on it.
The below one is the modded one which i want to make.

When i press on their @ it shows instead of, for ex: @rAv3nzZ, it shows the id for ex: @1 to make you a possible idea on how it goes.
How can i do it?

#2 rAv3nzZ

rAv3nzZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

Bump.

#3 rAv3nzZ

rAv3nzZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

This is the main code:
<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="{$d['members_display_name']}" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}">@</a>&nbsp;
  </if>
  <if test="$d['member_id']">
   {IPSMember::makeProfileLink($d['_members_display_name'], $d['member_id'], $d['members_seo_name'])}
  <else />
   <abbr title="{$d['members_display_name']}">{$d['_members_display_name']}</abbr>

To which i replaced:

<if test="showAtTag:|:$this->settings['shoutbox_at_tag']">
   <a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="{$member['member_id']}" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}">@</a>

So now it shows @1 or 2 or which id member i clicked on.
Now i need to make hovercard working with it.
This is the hovercard:

<a hovercard-ref="member" hovercard-id="{$member['member_id']}" class="_hovertrigger url fn name <if test="hasClassName:|:isset($member['_hoverClass'])"> {$member['_hoverClass']}</if>" href='{parse url="showuser={$member['member_id']}" template="showuser" seotitle="{$member['members_seo_name']}" base="public"}' title='<if test="hasTitle:|:!empty($member['_hoverTitle'])">{$member['_hoverTitle']}<else />{$this->lang->words['view_profile']}</if>'><span itemprop="name">{$member['members_display_name']}</span></a>
<else />

So how can i make it work?

#4 rAv3nzZ

rAv3nzZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Seems like a .php code, the guy who got it said me only 2 lines of 10..

{
@int

Or thing like that :P

Edited by rAv3nzZ, 26 July 2012 - 10:47 AM.

#5 rAv3nzZ

rAv3nzZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

FOUND THE WAY FINALLY!!! JUST:
Go to templates > skin_shoutbox > shout_row and edit:

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="{$d['members_display_name']}" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}">@</a>&nbsp;

to

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="[member={$d['members_display_name']}]" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}"><span style="color:#000000"><b>@</b></span></a>&nbsp;

The span colour for @ is not needed if you want, here are the results: rAv3nzZ basically it just adds
[member=EXAMPLE]

Edited by rAv3nzZ, 26 July 2012 - 01:20 PM.

#6 ksdhbvflkhw

ksdhbvflkhw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

FOUND THE WAY FINALLY!!! JUST:
Go to templates > skin_shoutbox > shout_row and edit:

to

<a href="#" class="at_member" data-store="[member={$d['members_display_name']}]" title="{$this->lang->words['insert_name']}"><span style="color:#000000"><b>@</b></span></a>&nbsp;

The span colour for @ is not needed if you want, here are the results: rAv3nzZ basically it just adds
[member=EXAMPLE]

Where is templates at?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users