tomturd

Collections system 3.3.2 - Topic view link

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I have the collections system running on 3.3 (although in the mod description it says its for 3.2.... so not sure if it should even work at all!)

I need topic view integration working, preferably a drop down list of 'My collection items' under the users avatar, however... it says:

Topic view integration, so members with items will have a link to their items in posts they make. IPB3.1 compatible only.

Any idea's how I can get this working for 3.3? Are there any plans for this to ever work in 3.3 out of the box?

This is a confirmed bug, I've added a bug report and will include a fix in the next version. The fix will require some significant changes so I can't provide a manual patch in this case.

tsisde likes this

Upgraded to 1.2.0 but this still doesn't appear to be working. I have the hook enabled, is there another setting I need to change?

Upgraded to 1.2.0 but this still doesn't appear to be working. I have the hook enabled, is there another setting I need to change?

Just replied to bug report but will so here as well.

Can you try the Rebuild Items in the Rebuild Tools section?

As the topic link data is stored differently now, you will need to rebuild the existing items. New items shouldn't have a problem.

tsisde likes this

Rebuilt and still not working unfortunately :(

The hook is getting included - if I delete "<if test="showItemLink:|:$items > 0">" then the link shows under the users avatar.

Rebuilt and still not working unfortunately :(

The hook is getting included - if I delete "<if test="showItemLink:|:$items > 0">" then the link shows under the users avatar.

Have you modified the template for the hook? If so, can you revert it? so it's using the latest code. If still doesn't work, please open a support ticket with forum access, so I can take a closer look.

tsisde likes this

No, well I did (removed the "if") but then reverted it.

Just noticed actually, its working in the userInfoPane on private messages. I'll check on the default skin and make sure everything is reverted, see if that works. If not I'll send over some details.

Cheers

Tom.