Welcome to DevFuse Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
(View All Products)Featured Products
Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.
No replies to this topic
Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:47 PM
Introducing Shuuyoku (25% off until May 25)##########OWNERS OF ELEGANCE INFINITY WHITE SEA PLEASE READ THIS POST##################Shuukyoku is a transparent multi-layer skin that features handy CSS3 features The skin features 6 style completely customizable along with previous features from Elegance Infinity White Sea.Major Features:- Fixed Skin- 6 Inbuilt Styles- Responsive Layout
- Layout Switch (2 Layouts) (Disabled on IP.Board 3.2.2, this feature will be available back on the upcoming 1.1 version in a few days)- Upgraded Slideshow- Tableless Board View- Customizable Layers via Control Panel- Crossbrowser Support- Socials IconsOther Features:Google Fonts.Smooth Scroller at the bottomFirst Word Color SpanLoading TransitionsBBCodes CollectionEventually all the features of Elegance Infinity White Sea to!Pending Features- RTL Support (Slated for the 1.1 version)- Frontend StyleSwitcher (Please read this post)* There is no plans for a fluid version due to the slideshow size. However, is possible to disable the slideshow via the Layout Switch and then by just changing the container width by 94% or 96% and that should be enough. However, due to the IP.Board 3.2.2 being suddenly released today I found some issues with the Layout Switch. Although the feature is available in the control panel is recommended to leave it as disabled until the 1.1 version. The main idea of the layout switch was to provide another layout that looks good without slideshow on it.