Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donation Tracker

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslip System

Have your members submit their race times and share with others. Intergrates with our Garage System.
  • Videos System

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Garage System

Setup a community Garage when members add their own vehicles with images and modifications.
  • Form Manager

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections System

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IP.Board 3.3.x Update Status

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

IPS have already announced IPB 3.3.x as "coming soon", so I wanted to create an update status topic for my own mods. I don't believe there will be many incompatilibties with IPB 3.3.x, mostly readme, file listing and file version changes. But if you do encounter any bugs, please report them here. Instead of going through every mod and searching for every little bug that may exist, I'm just going to include any bugs reported in each mods next version. So far it looks like there will be only a few minor skin bugs in only several of my mods. Apart from that IPB 3.2 mods should work fine on IPB 3.3.x Free Products:Paid Products:

Need custom work? Register your interest here.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases. 2ze9ngh.jpg 53qo7q.png 2r7m3v9.png 2lkwa4w.jpg 24wfq0z.png

#2 ZakRhyno

ZakRhyno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.0.x

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

Cool can't wait for them, thanks!

#3 ZakRhyno

ZakRhyno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

Will Random Logos be put up there?

#4 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:24 AM

Will Random Logos be put up there?

Oops, added it and yes will be upgraded.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases. 2ze9ngh.jpg 53qo7q.png 2r7m3v9.png 2lkwa4w.jpg 24wfq0z.png

#5 Gary Cornell

Gary Cornell

• Customers
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Server Administration and security. Love PHP.
    Rock and Roll, Concerts, Beaching it, travel, and women who know how to laugh.
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

Well the donation tracker is all but broken with 3.3x

Donations no longer auto post to forum category
PMs are no longer sent
Reward points and donations no longer are added to database
Goals no longer show in drop down during transaction
Goals no longer show on board sidebar
Member 'add notes' no longer shows during transactions
The only thing that is working is member can donate and then I have to basically add everything in manually.

Feature request if possible:
Add the miniphoto to the latest donations sidebar so it can work with all other sidebars
Also in profile, top donators, and list all donations.

i tried but keep getting a broken image

Attached File  donateimage.JPG   52.58KB   33 downloads

Lead Developer at devCU

#6 pnkllr

pnkllr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Well the donation tracker is all but broken with 3.3x

Donations no longer auto post to forum category
PMs are no longer sent
Reward points and donations no longer are added to database
Goals no longer show in drop down during transaction
Goals no longer show on board sidebar
Member 'add notes' no longer shows during transactions
The only thing that is working is member can donate and then I have to basically add everything in manually.

Feature request if possible:
Add the miniphoto to the latest donations sidebar so it can work with all other sidebars
Also in profile, top donators, and list all donations.

i tried but keep getting a broken image

Attached File  donateimage.JPG   52.58KB   33 downloads

Same issues..

#7 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

Could you open a ticket so I can take a look? All those issues could be caused by ipn or cache issue rather then IPB 3.3 specifically.

#8 pnkllr

pnkllr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:21 AM

Could you open a ticket so I can take a look? All those issues could be caused by ipn or cache issue rather then IPB 3.3 specifically.

Made a fresh install of both IPB and Donation tracker, everything seems to work fine, apart from when i change a setting in "Manage Settings" i get a php error, but it appreas to have saved the setting.
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/pnkllr/public_html/community/admin/sources/base/core.php(1558) : eval()'d code on line 3"

#9 Loren

Loren

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Same issues..

Very odd - as I updated to 3.3 today and so far mine is working normal. Users are upgraded and PMs are sent.
Loren

#10 Chris M.

Chris M.

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hmm a parse error. Try to check on that line to see if any any backslahes towards a Quotation are missing.
EG - string ("/text" $val;)

If that cant fix it it's most likely a hook from the donation tracker thats causing the problem.

Edited by Geonode, 25 March 2012 - 05:35 PM.

#11 pnkllr

pnkllr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Very odd - as I updated to 3.3 today and so far mine is working normal. Users are upgraded and PMs are sent.

Yeah i did a fresh install, and it seems to have fixed it

#12 Gary Cornell

Gary Cornell

• Customers
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

I'll try a re-install but before I do just wanted to know by removing it will it remove my database info?
Whats the best scenario for re-installing while keeping prior info?

Edited by Gary Cornell, 29 March 2012 - 01:47 AM.

Lead Developer at devCU

#13 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yes an uninstall will delete any donation data. You'll need to temporarily remove some setup files to keep data while uninstall. If you've purchased from the IPS Marketplace, view how to get support here.

#14 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

So far it looks like there are no major issues in any of the mods, only minor skin issues that will exist in only a few of the mods. Instead of preparing an update just for these 1 or 2 bugs, I'm going to fix them in the next version of each affected mods. e.g. In the next Videos update, I'll include the features already planned and the 1 minor confirmed bug with IPB 3.3.x.

So to the point, all my IPB 3.2 mods should be fine to use with IPB 3.3.x.

#15 xcalibur

xcalibur

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

The contact system email formatting is off now. I no longer have the abiltity to use line breaks. This is how it looks and its hard to read.

Name: ???
Email: mailto:mahoneydevin98@yahoo.com
Subject: Casual Member
Real Name: ??????????Age: ???Gaming Tag: ??? Account Name: ?????Steam Community Page (SteamID Page): ???????????? (Country, State): ???????????Who Referred You: ????? What Game Were You Recruited From: ???????????? Can you help by Donating or Subscribing? : ????What are you looking for in a Community or Clan?: ??????????????????

Recruitment Message: ????????????????????????

IP Address: ??.??.??.??
Posted Image

#16 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Confirmed bug, will be fixed shortly. I've updated the rest of the mods with a IPB 3.3 specific bug count.

#17 Gary Cornell

Gary Cornell

• Customers
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

backed up the database tables and did a full remove and reinstall, All the functions are there now but the first donation didnt get picked up by the system. I tried to add it manually and got this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 03:23:44 +0000
Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
IP Address: - /admin/index.php?adsess=&app=donate&&&module=donations&section=donations&do=donations_add_do&id=
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySQL query error: SELECT SUM(amount) as total_donations FROM ibf_donate_users WHERE status='1' AND member_id=
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| File | Function | Line No. |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
| admin/applications_addon/other/donate/modules_admin/donations/donations.php| [donate_func].awardPoints | 379 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
| admin/applications_addon/other/donate/modules_admin/donations/donations.php| [admin_donate_donations_donations].donationsSave | 32 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_donate_donations_donations].doExecute | 306 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------

I had to manually add it by hand into the database. This error can only be caused by an issue with the files. I checked all the settings and everything is correct.

Edited by Michael, 11 April 2012 - 05:08 AM.

Lead Developer at devCU

#18 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

What version of the Donation Tracker do you have? This looks like a bug that was fixed in v3.0.2. As you didn't purchase through this site, I assume this was from the marketplace? If so can you view this article on how to setup an account here.

#19 Gary Cornell

Gary Cornell

• Customers
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

I did get it through the Marketplace and it is version 3.0.2

Also I noticed in 3.0.2 there is no sql to create the points row in members table. Seems to me this code in functions depends on that:

/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// Award member points
/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
public function awardPoints( $memberId, $amount='' )
{
if( !$memberId OR !$amount )
{
return false;
}

# Check points system installed
if( !$this->DB->checkForField( 'points', 'members' ) )
{
return false;
}

# Give reward based on members total donations.
if( $this->settings['dt_member_rewards_total_donations'] )
{
$donations = $this->DB->buildAndFetch(array( 'select' => 'SUM(amount) as total_donations', 'from' => 'donate_users', 'where' => "status='1' AND member_id=".$donateMember['member_id'] ) );
$amount = $donations['total_donations'];
}

$reward = $this->DB->buildAndFetch( array( 'select' => 'rid, title, amount_range1, amount_range2, points_enable, points_award, points_factor', 'from' => 'donate_rewards', 'where' => "active='1' AND '".$amount."' BETWEEN amount_range1 AND amount_range2" ) );
if( !$reward['rid'] OR !$reward['points_enable'] )
{
return false;
}

# Based on donation or amount
if( $reward['points_award'] == '1' )
{
$pointsAward = $reward['points_factor'];
}
else if( $reward['points_award'] == '2' )
{
$pointsAward = $reward['points_factor'] * $amount;
}

$this->DB->update( 'members', "points=points+{$pointsAward}", "member_id=".$memberId, false, true );
}

So I am not getting any points for my members. I had to create the row myself and insert the points from all the donations but even now nothing gets added upon a new donation. This was installed on a new fresh IPB 3.3 final and though all the functions are showing, nothing is working. Just got a donation today and wouldnt have known it but for the email from PayPal. I cant see how the install went so wrong when it looks fine and I can update settings properly. Just seems nothing is getting through to the database.

I will buy it again today from here if I can be assured this is working properly. I dont think there are major issues with the IPB 3.3 upgrade but at the same time I dont think this is fully stable, may need some tweaking.

Lead Developer at devCU

#20 Gary Cornell

Gary Cornell

• Customers
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

Sorry to double post but forum wont let me edit today for some reason.
Anyway one of our Admins purchased the mod last year, he is no longer with the site so I dont know his login. I would be happy to purchase the mod from here making sure I can also receive the support. I was going through the transaction and got the following errors on your site:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/devfuse/public_html/sources/pages/products.php on line 778
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/devfuse/public_html/sources/pages/products.php on line 780

So I canceled it for now, just want to make sure I can go through without problems.

Also dont know if this is also due to my issues but I noticed reward points are not displayed anywhere so I had to manually add them in members profiles and topic view. Is this in the mod or not?

Attached File  rewardpoints.JPG   19.32KB   17 downloads

Attached File  rewardpoints2.JPG   71.13KB   19 downloads

Shouldnt this be an option?

Edited by Gary Cornell, 06 April 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Lead Developer at devCU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users