Advanced functionality includes:
- Random board locations (board index, forum view, topic view, profile view, reply view, search, and login for visitor sessions)
- Generated sessions can only access forums that they could normally access under their permission groups. This means that a visitor won't appear to be browsing a topic in the administrator forum and a member wouldn't appear to be browsing the staff hangout.
- Generated sessions appear to be created at different times within the cut-off limit so they won't seem to be created at once in the online list.
- Generated sessions are assigned a random User-Agent string, a browser key, and its latest version, according to a popularity percentage for each browser and a latest version record in the Admin CP settings.
- Enable/disable the traffic generator.
- Specify the number of members/visitors to be generated at any time.
- Exclude member groups from being generated.
- Modify the list of User-Agent strings for generated sessions and the browser keys to their popularity percentage and latest version.