With (EJ32) Profile Manager you can easily edit the profile skin of your users in your acp. Just select a profile layout.
You are also able to hide blocks if you dont want to show them.
- First Release, more options soon!
- Idea's welcome, just reply in the support topic.
- No Renewal, free updates.
- Report bugs in support topic.
- More Layouts (Like Exactly ipb 3.1 layout)
Step 1: Import the Hook File:
Log in to your IP.Board Admin CP and visit the System tab -> Applications & Modules -> Manage Hooks page. In the 'Install a New Hook' section, browse to the XML file included with these instructions and click Open.
Step 2: Admin CP Setup:
Still inside the Admin CP, visit the System tab -> Tools & Settings -> System Settings page, and click on the Hooks tab. There will be a section here entitled (EJ32) Profile Manager. Click on this to adjust the settings for this hook, then click the Update Settings button.
Welcome to DevFuse Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
(View All Products)Featured Products
Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.
[IPS] (EJ32) Profile Manager
No replies to this topic