The ProMenu for IP.Board allows you to add a multilevel drop-down menu to your board, the ability to alter the primary and secondary navigation default application link positioning, and the flexibility to adjust your menus structure to accommodate each skin template. This menu management system also allows multiple IP.Content pages with proper tab activation for each page, and does not effect "Custom Pages" built in primary menu system. This system can be used everywhere the board wrapper is used. This has been tested with all IPS products and most third party applications and is fully functional for all without conflict.
· Unlimited Multilevel Menus
· Ability To Add Menu Icons To Parent and Children
· Primary and Secondary Default Application Link Management
· Supports Active Tab Management For Multiple IP.Content Pages
· Works With All IPS Products And Most Third Party Applications
· Does Not Effect The Primary Navigation System Built Into Custom Pages Application
· version 3.2.0 or higher
· IP.Content is NOT required, though it will determine if it is installed or not, and if does detect its installation, it will show any settings that are affiliated with this application, otherwise these settings are not available
Welcome to DevFuse Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
(View All Products)Featured Products
Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.
No replies to this topic