IMPORTANT: Click here for the IPS Marketplace purchase guide on downloading, installing and getting support for my marketplace products.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Collections System v1.1.1 feature list:
- Inline notification support for new comments added to items. IPB3.1.x+ only feature.
- IP.Board Sitemap Generator plugin included. Which allows item links to be included in your sitemap file.
- Topic view integration, so members with items will have a link to their items in posts they make. IPB3.1 compatible only.
- Full integration with the IPB3 member group permissions, set which members can add, edit and delete from the system.
- Limits of how many items per member and mods/images/comments allowed per item set by per member group.
- Discussion topics options for items added.
- Ajax rating system with the option to change rating.
- Social bookmarks hook integration. Share Links will be automatically included for IPB 3.1 boards.
- Thumbnail view with lightbox integration for item images.
- Hooks added for global view, default/unreal portal and sidebar. Includes showing latest items, random items or active featured items .
- Detailed statistics page for showing collections system statistics in more detail.
- Owner selected images, item owners can select an image they want to be shown when a thumbnail of their item is displayed.
- Option to customize thumbnail widths/heights with 3 classes of thumbnails sizes (small, standard, large).
- Full FURL support for the view items page, including when different item tabs are selected.
- Type-ahead search ability in the manage items, images, modifications and comments pages. So you can quickly search for a members item.
- Ability to add custom fields into the main tag itself instead of a new tab.
- Profile tab support with a items profile tab.
- Featured items for those who want to feature items on the main collections system page. Also included is an option to remove a featured item from the main page and keep it on a separate featured items history page.
- Tab system to organize multiple custom fields.
- Item comments for items your members add.
- Zero file and zero skin edit required, just upload the files, run the application installer and your done.
- Let your members add, edit and delete there own items, modifications and images.
- Upload multiple images for each item or modification added.
- Thumbnail generation for larger images, ensures that this application does not use large amounts of bandwidth.
The Collections System comes with a converter that will convert data from a our very own Garage System to work with the Collections System, this ensures you can move from the Garage System to Collections System without loosing any data. There are some minor differences between each system, so it's recommended you contact us before purchasing if you have any questions.
Allows you to quickly and effortlessly add custom fields to the Collections System without the need to edit source code. Supported field types include: Text Input, Dropdown Box, Multi-Select Dropdown, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Text Area and Password.