Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

[IPS] Support Portal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 News Bot

News Bot

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

IP.Content Support Portal

What Is The Support Portal?

This file includes a page template and two blocks which make up the support portal. The aim of the support portal is to give you a page to organise your FAQ in and give customers links to important areas of your site such as Reporting A Bug or Opening A Ticket as well as giving you an area to provide customers with information on critical issues.

What could I use it for?

Well we all get questions from our members and some of them are pretty basic and repetitive. Why not spend an hour and update this page and then link all new members to this page? Maybe you run a hosting company and want a solution to replace a knowledge base. This is it. The possibilities are endless!!

I have a custom skin, should I be worried about purchasing this?

Certainly not. This file makes use of the custom IPB CSS so it will fit right in with your custom skins!!

Why the price tag if its so simple?

This release should be seen as an Alpha Release. The file will be based around your needs. Think its missing something which would be useful? Contact me and I will update the file if possible

Support

Installation requests can be given via Personal Messenger. Bugs within the code will also be fixed.

Modifications to the file are not included as standard in support

View Resource