Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

Calendar Topics v1.2.0 Update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,524 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

The IPB 3.2 Calendar Topics has been updated with a few new features and several bug fixes. View the latest changes here: http://www.devfuse.c...alendar-topics/

Minor Changes:
  • Will now edit the discussion topic if event is modified.
  • Hook included to display link to discussion topic on event view page.
Bug Fixes:

#2 Breadfan

Breadfan

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 104 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:06 AM

Just wondering: is it possible to set the date of topic creation for certain (future) events ie. postpone it untill the actual event date?

Edited by Breadfan, 14 September 2011 - 08:07 AM.

Croatian multigaming clan *NOB* Mrcine
Posted Image

#3 DarkStarr

DarkStarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

So how does one go about upgrading this?

Thanks!

#4 RichardC

RichardC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:10 PM

Thanks!

in the zip file are install instructions. Basically, upload the contents of the upload folder to your forum via ftp, then login to your ACP, click on system > manage applications and modules, scroll down until you find the calendar topics application and there is a button saysing 'upgrade available' click it and follow on screen intructions
Richard C - IT Administrator, The ST Owners Club.

#5 DarkStarr

DarkStarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:17 PM

Thank you. I am new to all of this.

#6 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,524 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:28 AM

Just wondering: is it possible to set the date of topic creation for certain (future) events ie. postpone it untill the actual event date?

I did have this suggestion saved but was unable to add it this time. I'm thinking of a potential stop gap solution until I can add this but would require some manual effort on your part. Can't be fully automated without some significant changes.

Re-download the latest files, re-upload all the files again and then go into the Admin CP and you'll see the upgrade available link to upgrade.

#7 Breadfan

Breadfan

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

I did have this suggestion saved but was unable to add it this time. I'm thinking of a potential stop gap solution until I can add this but would require some manual effort on your part. Can't be fully automated without some significant changes.

Ok. this is really not that urgent to me, especially if it would take you lots of effort to implement it. I know you're busy with other mods (especially the DT3, great job!) so only if you feel like doing it / find time, you can count on me to do whatever testing you would need.
Croatian multigaming clan *NOB* Mrcine
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users