Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IP.Board 3.2.0 Upgrade Status

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#61 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

Just wish to confirm that if I renew, then I will see the 3.2 version of Birthday Greeter, so I can test it?

The renewal will then cover the 3.2 version for the next 6/12 months.

Thanks.

#62 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

I dont have any links in my "extra downloads" but hope this software is updated for 3.2 soon =D!

The mod you purchased isn't yet released but you can track it's status on the first page, will turn green once added.

Thanks for your work Michael, would appreciate the Donation Tracker upgrade asap.

Working as fast as I can, should have it soon. The bulk of it is done, just finishing the payment page. This upgrade is bringing in the new v3 features that I worked on for IPB 3.1.x as well as upgrading it for IPB 3.2.x, so it's taking a little bit longer.

Just wish to confirm that if I renew, then I will see the 3.2 version of Birthday Greeter, so I can test it?

The renewal will then cover the 3.2 version for the next 6/12 months.

Yes, currently the IPB 3.2 versions are being added as "extra" downloads to the IPB 3.1 mod versions. I'll be updating the product pages soon to display the IPB 3.2 mods and adding the IPB 3.1 mods as extra downloads instead. (Similar to how IPS advertise IPB 3.2.0 as primary but still offer IPB 3.1.4 as a download.) An active subscription will get you the 6 or 12 months of what ever upgrades IPB have.

If you can wait, I'll be setting up a renewal discount soon. This renewal discount is now in place and will end 15th August 2011.

#63 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

Garage System has been upgraded and released. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page.

#64 z1000forum

z1000forum

• Customers
  • 22 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.0.x

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

Garage System :w00t: :thumbsup: :D

Is there a 3.2 version of "PM Print / Download" ? Couldn't find it in your list.

Edited by z1000forum, 03 August 2011 - 12:59 AM.

#65 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:37 AM

Is there a 3.2 version of "PM Print / Download" ? Couldn't find it in your list.

It allows you to achieve the PM as a standard feature now.

#66 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:15 AM

Admin part of the Videos System is now done. The public side should be done within the next 1-2 days and I'll have a release up.

#67 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

If you can wait, I'll be setting up a renewal discount soon. This renewal discount is now in place and will end 15th August 2011.

Thanks - renewed two of mine - mind you not sure why they now expire on 28th July 2012 ;)

#68 TomHQ

TomHQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.1.x

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

I would be happy to beta test the Videos System.

#69 Loren

Loren

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

Initial testing of the Garage System looks very very good. :thumbsup:
I'll try and get some more time in on it tomorrow.
Loren

#70 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

Just updated the bug tracker projects with the latest versions, report any bugs you have here.

Thanks - renewed two of mine - mind you not sure why they now expire on 28th July 2012 ;)

Do you know what is was before? I can take a closer look, it should take into account if renewing after or during expiration.

#71 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:27 AM

They had both expired - doesn't matter too much, just thought you ought to know.

#72 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Videos System has been upgraded and released. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page.

#73 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:26 AM

Because the Contact System had some legacy admin cp skin code, I'm having to rewrite the whole admin cp area. This will probably add a few days to the release date but will allow me to optimize the code quite a bit. I'm taking this time to add the ability to drag and drop order for the subjects and custom fields, something that's been requested quite a bit.

Still working on the Donation Tracker, I'll be setting up a preview test board over the weekend. So those who are interested can view/test the latest features with the absence of the payment function (still being worked on).

#74 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

Videos System has been upgraded and released. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page.

Trying to rebuild videos or thumbnails it gives the error of

Fatal error: Method endOutput does not exist in adminOutput in /pathto/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 342

#75 z1000forum

z1000forum

• Customers
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:00 AM

It allows you to achieve the PM as a standard feature now.

But how can i do this, can't find it.

#76 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:38 PM

Trying to rebuild videos or thumbnails it gives the error of

Fatal error: Method endOutput does not exist in adminOutput in /pathto/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 342

Confirmed bug here, will be releasing a manual patch. For bugs that don't require the acp upgrader, I'll be fixing quite soon.

But how can i do this, can't find it.

There should be a "Archive Conversation" at the bottom of the PM.

#77 z1000forum

z1000forum

• Customers
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:27 AM

yes thats right, but it only sends the conversation to my email. so i will check if your hook works an 3.2 and if not try to fix it.
thank you anyway.

#78 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:34 AM

yes thats right, but it only sends the conversation to my email. so i will check if your hook works an 3.2 and if not try to fix it.
thank you anyway.

I can take a look once I get the bigger mods upgraded.

#79 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

Contact System has been upgraded and released. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page. The admin cp area has been completely rewritten so pay close attention to any bugs you may find there.

#80 neogrant

neogrant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

Do I just buy the videos system through here http://www.devfuse.c...-videos-system/ if I want it to work for 3.2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users