DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 3.2.0 Upgrade Status

Michael

• Management

Random Logos has been upgraded and released. The old IPB logo is currently being used as the example but will be changing once I find the IPB 3.2 GDK file.

Hope that video system for 3.2 will be soon ....

Yes, is one of the next 2 paid mods to be upgraded.

Just wish to confirm that if I renew, then I will see the 3.2 version of Birthday Greeter, so I can test it?

The renewal will then cover the 3.2 version for the next 6/12 months.

Thanks.

• Management

I dont have any links in my "extra downloads" but hope this software is updated for 3.2 soon =D!

The mod you purchased isn't yet released but you can track it's status on the first page, will turn green once added.

Thanks for your work Michael, would appreciate the Donation Tracker upgrade asap.

Working as fast as I can, should have it soon. The bulk of it is done, just finishing the payment page. This upgrade is bringing in the new v3 features that I worked on for IPB 3.1.x as well as upgrading it for IPB 3.2.x, so it's taking a little bit longer.

Just wish to confirm that if I renew, then I will see the 3.2 version of Birthday Greeter, so I can test it?

The renewal will then cover the 3.2 version for the next 6/12 months.

Yes, currently the IPB 3.2 versions are being added as "extra" downloads to the IPB 3.1 mod versions. I'll be updating the product pages soon to display the IPB 3.2 mods and adding the IPB 3.1 mods as extra downloads instead. (Similar to how IPS advertise IPB 3.2.0 as primary but still offer IPB 3.1.4 as a download.) An active subscription will get you the 6 or 12 months of what ever upgrades IPB have.

If you can wait, I'll be setting up a renewal discount soon. This renewal discount is now in place and will end 15th August 2011.

If you can wait, I'll be setting up a renewal discount soon. This renewal discount is now in place and will end 15th August 2011.

Thanks - renewed two of mine - mind you not sure why they now expire on 28th July 2012 ;)

• Management

Just updated the bug tracker projects with the latest versions, report any bugs you have here.

Thanks - renewed two of mine - mind you not sure why they now expire on 28th July 2012 ;)

Do you know what is was before? I can take a closer look, it should take into account if renewing after or during expiration.

• Management

Because the Contact System had some legacy admin cp skin code, I'm having to rewrite the whole admin cp area. This will probably add a few days to the release date but will allow me to optimize the code quite a bit. I'm taking this time to add the ability to drag and drop order for the subjects and custom fields, something that's been requested quite a bit.

Still working on the Donation Tracker, I'll be setting up a preview test board over the weekend. So those who are interested can view/test the latest features with the absence of the payment function (still being worked on).

Videos System has been upgraded and released. I've added it to the client centre as an extra download on the downloads page.

Trying to rebuild videos or thumbnails it gives the error of

Fatal error: Method endOutput does not exist in adminOutput in /pathto/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 342