DevFuse Forums

IP.Board 3.2.0 Upgrade Status

Michael

• Management

was going to buy it,but seems hes not going to update it for 3.2 or just keep stalling,

You've still yet to fill in a forum url, making me feel you have to hide something. You have said you brought the mod and now you say you are going to buy it. And you insult my members, until you provide a legitimate forum url you won't have access to my products.

• Management

Donation Tracker v3.0.0 RC 1 now available in the client centre as an extra download and can be downloaded here. There is already a warning in place but I'll reiterate it here.

Backup before upgrading. Donation Tracker for IPB 3.2.x. Not extensively tested, only use if comfortable testing beta software. Report bugs here: http://www.devfuse.com/forums/tracker/project-31-donation-tracker/

You've still yet to fill in a forum url, making me feel you have to hide something. You have said you brought the mod and now you say you are going to buy it. And you insult my members, until you provide a legitimate forum url you won't have access to my products.

Well said Michael :)

was going to buy it,but seems hes not going to update it for 3.2 or just keep stalling,

Yes, he's THAT evil. He plans on keeping the 3.2 version ALL for himself.

Look at him and his reaction after seeing the posts in which we're emploring him to release the Donation Tracker:

CartmanGuffaws.jpg

• Management

Moderator Action Alert has been upgraded and added to the client centre. It's now a full hook without edits so keep in mind there may be some initial bugs until it's been tested by more people.

• Management

Is the Video system fairly easy to edit, in terms of design?

Depends on the changes you want to make, yes it's covered fully by template bits like IPB is. But if you make significant changes you'll need to support these changes yourself, like you would with IPB.

• Management

Just added to my website and very excited to use the new version. I probably overlooked it but was award icons able to be added this version or put off till a different one?

Yeah sorry Brandon was flagged for the next version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Auto PM on X Posts has been upgraded and can be found here. I should have some time to upgrade the Topic Notes and Status Updates in Shoutbox hooks in the next few days. I'll only be upgrading Status Updates in Shoutbox if it can be done as a hook.

Video system suggestion: Manual thumbnails can be added from links, i.e youtube links. I'm having the issue of wanting the best of both. HD and Fullscreen options in the embed player but to do it, I have to use the embed code which doesn't automatically generate a thumbnail, thus i have to find one, save one from youtube (which is tiresome), where as if I was copying the image source from the video on youtube.com it wouldn't be as bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...