DevFuse Forums

Videos System v2.1 upgrade

Michael

• Management

The IPB3.1 Videos System has been updated to v2.1. This update is a bug fixing version that includes a few dozen bug fixes as well as a few new improvements and minor features. You can view the latest features and screenshots here: http://www.devfuse.com/products/60-videos-system/

Notable Changes:

• Introduction of a new 'portal' layout for the main page.
  • Option for manual uploading of thumbnail images.
  • Facebook like and share links features added to the video page.
  • Sitemap file upgraded to support the latest IP.SEO version.
  • Multi-moderation ablity added to the category page with the addition of a move video option.
  • Basic IP.Content support added in the form of a custom block to allow the sidebar block to be added into IP.Content.
  • Option to change thumbnail dimensions.
  • Support for YouTube's new youtu.be short url format.

Bug Fixes:

• Management

Where is the upgrade located? I have the video system installed which I purchased less than a year ago, though when I try to find the upgrade all I can get is a new purchase.

Still located in the client centre - http://www.devfuse.com/customers/&act=purchases You've still got an active subscription, so it's just a matter of re-downloading then following the upgrade instructions. Free upgrades come with all my mods if needed.

Michael, I take it that the videos shown in the board videos (at the top) are not meant to be clickable ? They do show as a link but when clicked ...nothing. However the videos shown in the sidebar do actually link to youtube (or whatever) Just want to verify that, that is how it is meant to be.

Thanks.......