DevFuse Forums

Hi Michael

Madinmex

(First thanks for the many free apps you have created)

I am very interested in the video system. When purchased I take it we can try on my test board first (I am assuming the system is licensed for only one site) The second point is will it work on all skins ?

Thanks ....

• Management

Yes one site but your welcome to use on a test board, like you would with IPB itself. As long as the skin follows IPB standards, there shouldn't be a problem. In most cases where there is a display oddity, I can fix the issue myself. So far out of all the Videos Systems I've sold, I've only had 2 reported cases with a skin. Just the colours weren't right, so provided an override for it.

Yes one site but your welcome to use on a test board, like you would with IPB itself. As long as the skin follows IPB standards, there shouldn't be a problem. In most cases where there is a display oddity, I can fix the issue myself. So far out of all the Videos Systems I've sold, I've only had 2 reported cases with a skin. Just the colours weren't right, so provided an override for it.

Thanks Michael, will be on to it soon.