DevFuse Forums

Language Translation Rewards

Michael

• Management

DevFuse like IPB itself has a large international user base with many people from different parts of the world using IPB and our products. In recognition of this and the need to add more language packs for the mods I have released. I want to announce the start of a rewards program for those who translate any of my modifications and releases as a language pack on these forums. The rewards will come in the form of vouchers to get a DevFuse paid mod for free and extra subscription time for the product you have translated, full details below.

Details / Rules

• Language packs need to be exported and submitted to the download system language packs category, located here. Although not required, you can also submit to the IPS Marketplace language category here.
  • Translate any paid mod of ours and receive a $35 voucher to purchase any of our paid mods for free and receive an extra year of subscription time to your translated product.
  • If translating a paid mod, you need an active subscription to that mod to qualify for the voucher and extra subscription time.
  • Translate any free mod of ours and receive a $15 voucher to purchase any of our paid mods for free.
  • Vouchers are only valid for 1 product and only 1 voucher will be given per member no matter how many langauge packs are submitted. They are only redeemable for DevFuse products.
  • If the same language pack is submitted for the same mod then only the first submission by date will receive the voucher.
  • Vouchers need to be used before the rewards program ends.
  • Rewards program runs until the end of the month (January 31st 2011).

• Management

can you add an extra year of subscription time to my video app :flowers:

can i use the $35 voucher to renew any Expired product?

Already extended the Videos subscription for a year. Yeah sure, as long as it's still within the 1 product rule.

lol, Unforchantly I'm not your customer so I can't be rewarded, but my users asked me to translate your mods . I will grateful dude If you help me about this problem => LINK

Most of your free mods are attached to the core files of IP.board so I don't have any option to export it from word pack.

Here is my road map :

1.Contact System | Released

2. News System | Released as request by one of my member - now in Devfuse - I also reported a mistake in the script of system.

3. Global Messages | Released as request by one of my member - now in Devfuse

4. Donation Tracker | 85%

5. Time slip System | 20%

Others

Here my website : Main | Forums

Edited by Iron Head

sorry but .... how can you translate this mods if you aren't customer?

When someone send me a copy of script to translate. I'm not owner of codes buddy.

:)) sorry mate, But the most amusing question is why my members need donation tracker when Paypal banned my country.

Edited by Iron Head

• Management

Just a reminder that this rewards program expires in a few days. So be sure to get your submissions in before then.

lol, Unforchantly I'm not your customer so I can't be rewarded, but my users asked me to translate your mods .

That's true but thanks for the effort. I can make an exception here, so if you want to let me know which product you want a subscription to?

• 4 weeks later...