Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donation Tracker

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslip System

Have your members submit their race times and share with others. Intergrates with our Garage System.
  • Videos System

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Garage System

Setup a community Garage when members add their own vehicles with images and modifications.
  • Form Manager

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections System

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

No IPboard for me anymore.......

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NashSlash

NashSlash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:http://www.battlefield-online.net/
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.1.x

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:06 AM

Hi all, id thought id share what has just happened in my part of the world with you. Firstly i live in Phuket Thailand. I have Ipboard gallery blog connect blah blah. Anyhow the other day i went to visit the forums as usual and for some reason the Thai authorities have decided to block the IPboard community site.
I can access the main page including my client area so i am still able to access my downloads and updates as and when they become available. I opened a ticket with IPBoard to see if they were aware of the situation of their site being blocked.

Here is the ticket transcript.

User_XXXXX
Hi there i live in Phuket, Thailand and to horror of horror when i tried to log onto the community site tonight for some reason the site has been blocked here is the message translated into English.
"We apologize for any inconvenience.

Ministry of Information and Communication Technology. Ordered to stop publishing a Web site that you want to visit.

Because the images, text, and some inappropriate content. For more information on.

Ministry of Information and Communication Tel: 0 2141 6950 ".

I do not know why or understand the reasons for this. However i cannot access the site forums anymore. I can access my account and gain access to my download as a paying client but all other access to the forums has been blocked so now i canít tell if any updates have been released or gain any support for fellow community members.
Is the site shadowed anywhere, can you make efforts to unblock your site.
Regards Gary.

9 Dec 2010
Staff: Nakisha
Hello,

What is the URL of the site you are referring to?

10 Dec 2010
User_XXXXX
Sorry i forgot to include the link in my original response. I have just checked again and it is still blocked.
The link is http://community.invisionpower.com/
The original text is
ďขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร ได้มีคำสั่งให้ระงับการเผยแพร่เว็บไซด์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ ข้อความ และ เนื้อหาบางส่วนที่ไม่เหมาะสม สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร โทร 0 2141 6950Ē

Regards Gary

10 Dec 2010
Hello,

It appears that Ministry of Information and Communication Technology is blocking our site. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do in regards to that.

10 Dec 2010
User_XXXXX
Can you contact them and possibly find out what caused your community site to be blocked. And or possibly get the article image removed then they will remove the block. Currently in Thailand it is Friday 23.51. i suspect the number included within the text that appears on your site would only be contactable on Monday now at the earliest

10 Dec 2010
Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot call outside of North America.

And there you go thatís it. A rather disappointing and despondent response from Nakisha.

Anyway i can still visit here.....

#2 Breadfan

Breadfan

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 104 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

Try using web-based proxy server and type in the URL you want.
Try www.ninjacloak.com. If that doesn't work, just google "web based proxy".
Croatian multigaming clan *NOB* Mrcine
Posted Image

#3 NashSlash

NashSlash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:http://www.battlefield-online.net/
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.1.x

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

thanks for the link i can now see the forums . and a few rather rude site that were also blocked here in Thailand hehehh

#4 Breadfan

Breadfan

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 104 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:38 AM

^^No problem! Anything to help spread democracy! :D
Croatian multigaming clan *NOB* Mrcine
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users