Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IPB 3.1 Donation Tracker v3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#81 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:12 AM

Third Wednesday Update: Worked on the admin side of the Donation Tracker today, optimized a fair bit of the code. I'll also be working some more during the weekend, Saturday my time.

Nice progress so far Michael. Have you looked into the subscriptions or adding subtractions and having a ending money pool? :D

I haven't started work on the subscriptions part yet. Support for payment gateways is in place so I may need to work on a Paypal (subscriptions) gateway separately from Donation Tracker v3. Like IP.Subscriptions current Paypal gateway that supports Paypal's inbuilt subscription features.

#82 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

I had a little free time on Sunday as well, so I'll update what I did over the weekend. Working on finishing the hooks, completed the top donors and latest donations hooks. Also starting to work on the Topic View and Profile View hooks. As I alluded above, I'm going to have to put some features aside for the next version so I can get this completed sooner in preparation for IPB 3.2.x. As this point, the most likely choice is the subscriptions feature, I will still try to include some type of reminder, so members can choice to be reminded to donate in a week, month etc...

#83 BrandonT

BrandonT

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 101 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

Can't wait :D

#84 BrandonT

BrandonT

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

Any news? :)

#85 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:45 PM

More updates to come next week. Long weekend holidays here so I'll have a 3-4 days free next week.

#86 ADKGamers

ADKGamers

• Customers
  • 9 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.1.x

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:54 AM

I saw on Facebook that you were working on an upgrade for the Donation Tracker. I was wondering what exactly you were looking to do. Cause I have some questions about it, but don't want to ask first if you are going to answer some of my questions by posting what's going on in the update.

Thanks for your help!

#87 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:43 AM

Just finished the view goal page today, not much has really changed here. Added share links and facebook like. Tomorrow working on finishing the hooks and ip.content block.

I saw on Facebook that you were working on an upgrade for the Donation Tracker. I was wondering what exactly you were looking to do. Cause I have some questions about it, but don't want to ask first if you are going to answer some of my questions by posting what's going on in the update.

It has been delayed but I'm working regularly on the Donation Tracker now and expect a solid beta/RC by the end of this month. In terms of features, I've pretty much have a finalized list.

#88 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:45 PM

All the hooks are finished now.

#89 BrandonT

BrandonT

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:07 PM

Can't wait to see this on 3.2! Pretty much been on hold waiting for it to release then gonna update my products.

#90 Argouges

Argouges

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:34 AM

The update will work with IPB 3.1 or only IPB 3.2

It would be nice with both

:whistle: :whistle:

Posted Image

 MacBook Pro 15" (2010)  iMac 27" (2010)  iPhone - 4⃣ - 16go | iOS: 5 beta 7

#91 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:01 AM

The update will work with IPB 3.1 or only IPB 3.2

Yes both versions will be supported. Depending on the take up rate of IPB 3.2, going forward the IPB 3.2 version is likely to receive additional features later. This is more and more unlikely, going forward I will most probably have an IPB 3.2 release only.

#92 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:13 AM

Finishing off the member rewards area now. I've moved the points and member group promotions to here as well. So you'll be able to give out points and group promotions based on the donation amount. And also further to that, award a certain amount of points or group upgrade for a certain amount of days based on the dollar amount or per donation. E.G You have a $0-$10 donation range where you upgrade a members group for 30 days. For the $10.01-$25 donation range you can upgrade a members group 5 days for every dollar donated. (A donation of $15 would upgrade their group for 75 days)

Posted Image

#93 Argouges

Argouges

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

yeah cool

Michael thank you for this excellent work

Do you have a release date of this release (even approximate :lol:)

:)

Posted Image

 MacBook Pro 15" (2010)  iMac 27" (2010)  iPhone - 4⃣ - 16go | iOS: 5 beta 7

#94 xcalibur

xcalibur

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 48 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.0.x

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

Will this support payments from other gateways like alertpay?
Posted Image

#95 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:46 AM

Do you have a release date of this release (even approximate :lol:)

Not exact date yet but put it this way, I'm trying my hardest to get this out before IPB 3.2 goes final. I want to get a solid/stable Donation Tracker for IPB 3.1.

Will this support payments from other gateways like alertpay?

You can add additional payment gateways, only Paypal will be included by default however. If there is documentation available from alertpay, I can look at support it.

#96 xcalibur

xcalibur

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 48 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.0.x

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

Only area I know is here

URL: dev.alertpay.com
Posted Image

#97 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:58 AM

As development is now finished I'll close this topic. I'm now beta testing and expect a final release soon, for those available for beta testing, please register your interest via PM. There are still a few major features I wanted to add but was unable to this version. As mentioned before I will be revisiting these in Donation Tracker v3.1 in the near future once IPB 3.2 is out of the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users