DevFuse Forums

IPB 3.1 Donation Tracker v3

Michael

• Management

The update will work with IPB 3.1 or only IPB 3.2

Yes both versions will be supported. Depending on the take up rate of IPB 3.2, going forward the IPB 3.2 version is likely to receive additional features later. This is more and more unlikely, going forward I will most probably have an IPB 3.2 release only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Finishing off the member rewards area now. I've moved the points and member group promotions to here as well. So you'll be able to give out points and group promotions based on the donation amount. And also further to that, award a certain amount of points or group upgrade for a certain amount of days based on the dollar amount or per donation. E.G You have a $0-$10 donation range where you upgrade a members group for 30 days. For the $10.01-$25 donation range you can upgrade a members group 5 days for every dollar donated. (A donation of $15 would upgrade their group for 75 days)

2a83mo3.jpg

• Management

Do you have a release date of this release (even approximate :lol:)

Not exact date yet but put it this way, I'm trying my hardest to get this out before IPB 3.2 goes final. I want to get a solid/stable Donation Tracker for IPB 3.1.

Will this support payments from other gateways like alertpay?

You can add additional payment gateways, only Paypal will be included by default however. If there is documentation available from alertpay, I can look at support it.

• Management

As development is now finished I'll close this topic. I'm now beta testing and expect a final release soon, for those available for beta testing, please register your interest via PM. There are still a few major features I wanted to add but was unable to this version. As mentioned before I will be revisiting these in Donation Tracker v3.1 in the near future once IPB 3.2 is out of the way.