DevFuse Forums

IPB3 Auto Birthday Greeter / Auto Anniversary Greeter Updates v1.1

Michael

• Management

Both the Auto Birthday Greeter and Auto Anniversary Greeter have received a recent upgrade that introduces several new features and fixes all known existing bugs. Here is an overview of the most notable changes included: (Both mods have received the new features)

• Manual date format setting, so admins can use a manual date rather than the joined date setting.
  • Included support for shoutbox posting.
  • Included support for profile comments.
  • Sidebar hook support listing today's birthday/anniversaries.
  • Global hook for members with birthdays/anniversaries.
  • Activity cut-off for members who have not visited the board in X amount of days.

Auto Birthday Greeter bug fixes

Auto Anniversary Greeter bug fixes

You can view a list of the latest features and screenshots for each modification here:

Auto Birthday Greeter

Auto Anniversary Greeter

Thanks.

On the shoutbox greeting - is it supposed to only shout the first birthday in the list? That is what happened with mine today. Although am not sure I would want it to have multiple shouts each day.

Would be nice if it could somehow say do a 'Happy Birthday to {member1}, {member2}, {member3}, {member4},' etc.

yes, only one member being sent a happy birthday in the shoutbox - looks like the oldest member.

Also cannot see profile comments for any person with a Birthday :( (it is enabled)

And I have no idea if it is sending out PM's / emails.

You already have a login. It is still valid.

Thanks.

• Management

yes, only one member being sent a happy birthday in the shoutbox - looks like the oldest member.

Also cannot see profile comments for any person with a Birthday :( (it is enabled)

And I have no idea if it is sending out PM's / emails.

You already have a login. It is still valid.

Thanks.

I tend not to keep around login details for too long. Can you resent them to me please? I'll probably need ftp details as well.