This is a BETA release of the IP.Content 1.2.0 update. Please report any bugs you find in the bug tracker.
Major New Features
- Field default values
- Disable fields in listing and display templates
- Additional sorting for database feeds
- Text formatting options for text input fields
- Attachment parsing for forum and blog feeds
- Attachment data available programmatically
- WYSIWYG and Code Highlighter Support
The new features available in this update are detailed here: http://community.inv...120-on-its-way/
You can download this beta if you have an active license for IP.Content in the client area under 'Development Releases' in the 'Your Downloads' section.
As this is a beta release there will be bugs and issues with the software. Please report any issues using our bug tracker. Before reporting please first quickly check to see if anyone has already reported your issue.
Technical support is not available for this beta software.
Do not use this software on a public install. Wait for the final series for your public installs.
In general, only download and participate in the beta test if you are comfortable working with beta software.
Source: Click Here