Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

Breast Cancer Month Fundraiser

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:01 PM

As some of you may know, this month is National Breast Cancer month at least in Australia and I believe in the U.S as well. Because of this on the last day of October $10 from every purchase will be going towards my local National Breast Cancer Foundation. This will also include any modification that is less than $10 US.

My goal is to raise $100 US. If I do fall short of that goal, I'll be making up the remainder with my own money if necessary. Just to clarify this will run from 00:00 to 23:59 on October 31st 2009. If you are looking at purchasing something, please hold off until then so I can reach my goal. :D

Just for those wondering, I left out the word Breast in the email so no immature spam filter would block it. :tongue:

#2 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:17 AM

Thanks to all those who purchased on this day. Although short of my goal, 6 purchases were made and I'll be making up the rest of the amount. At today's currency rates $115 AUD was donated.

Posted Image

#3 Paul

Paul

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 43 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.0.x

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:38 AM

Well done Michael, every little helps a great charity

#4 MPFF

MPFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

well done glad i aint the only person donating to these charities 100% of all sales were donated today thanks to all the people who donated 500 raised and submitted hopefully next year it will double

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users