The first supported versions of the the Subscriptions Manager application and MSSQL database drivers for IP.Board 3 are now available to license holders in the client area.
IP.Subscriptions is an application that allows you to set up purchasable subscriptions for your community.
If you are upgrading from IP.Board 2.3.6 then you will enjoy the new features:
- Numerous bug fixes
- Ability to set 'Protected Groups' for member groups that are protected from the change of primary member group when promoting and demoting
- Ability to set a secondary group instead of updating the primary group
- Ability for members to cancel a recurring payment without losing their current subscription
- Enhanced interface for members
- Sidebar hook to show current subscription and when the next payment is due
- And much more...
IP.Subscriptions is available to all IP.Board active license holders and IPS community hosting customers at no charge.
MS-SQL Database Driver
The MSSQL driver will enable you to install a fresh copy of IP.Board 3 or perform an upgrade from 2.3.x on Microsoft SQL Server 2005+ or SQL Express. Full text searching is also available. Unlike previous releases, all the files for all applications are contained in the one ZIP file for ease of use.
Source: Click Here