Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael

Donation Tracker v2.0.4 (IPB3)

7 posts in this topic

I purchased this for IPB 2.3.6 and still have an active license, how can I upgrade/download the the version for IPB 3.x?

Only the version for IPB 2.3.x is listed under my purchases, no download for the version for IPB 3.x anywhere in sight. :(

I didn't see anything stating I would need to pay for the upgraded version, so I presumed as long as my license for this modification is still active I can download upgrades.

I purchased this for IPB 2.3.6 and still have an active license, how can I upgrade/download the the version for IPB 3.x?

Only the version for IPB 2.3.x is listed under my purchases, no download for the version for IPB 3.x anywhere in sight. :(

I didn't see anything stating I would need to pay for the upgraded version, so I presumed as long as my license for this modification is still active I can download upgrades.

Yes the upgrade is free until 1st November for active licenses. Open a support ticket requesting the IPB3 upgrade and I can upgrade it.

Hi Guys

My forum is running 3.0.3 currently using the Default Skin. I am planning on buying Donation Tracker.

My question is .. if tomorrow I change the Skin of the forum, will Donatino Tracker be effected in any way ?

Because soon I'll be changing the forum Skin.

Thanks

No all my mods will use the standard for skins, so should work with all skins. There may be some skin authors that heavily modify their skins and don't use the standard template but you'll need to contact the skin author in that case.