DevFuse Forums

Videos System v2 IPB3

Michael

• Management

Is the "darken background when playing video" feature still on the "perhaps in the next version" list or is it too hard to implement?

Do you have an example sites where this is used? Maybe I'm not searching correct but I haven't found any javascript packages out there.

so what is the latest news ??? :)

I'm just working on RC1 now, will release that after the weekend. Will add it to the customer centre as an extra download.

"Start Upgrade"

I get this error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/xxx/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/setup/versions/upg_10003/mysql_updates.php on line 110

• Management

"Start Upgrade"

I get this error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/xxx/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/setup/versions/upg_10003/mysql_updates.php on line 110

Can you pm me your admin/ftp login details so I can check this out?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management

Wow did i read right???

Are you done with new version???

It says end of this week....

:) happy

Yeah I'm just adding the language strings and adding fixes for the RC1 bugs. I'll be finished either today or tomorrow.

• Management

Videos System v2.0.0 is now final. I've updated the product page here with the latest feature list and screenshots. This is a quiet release and will be fully announced later today. The latest version can be downloaded from your client centre now.

As development for v2 is finished, I'll close this topic. I've added many features this round but there were some not included but I've saved them for the next version. And will review them next version.