Suggestions: Video System
I am currently searching for a video system for my IPB3 forums and I came across this site. I must say that the early version of this system is fantastic, but it somewhat lacks in a number of areas.Positive:
* The way that videos are submitted onto the system is great and easy to perform.
* Individual videos are displayed well once clicked on from the appropriate category (Example
* Display of videos in the category list as well as the category itself (Example
). The actual categories should contain a snap-shot or an image that represents the specific area.
* Videos listed in each category look plain and unattractive. Each submission should be listed in some sequence for each category (i.e. most views, newest videos, etc). Also instead a plain text there should be a thumbnail on the left hand side with the video title and description (perhaps even some tags that represent the video). This is far more appealing to the users.
* Currently being viewed/watched module (similar to youtube, its a great way to engage users while browsing. This module can be programed either on forum index or the video system index (or both).
Hopefully these are taken onboard seriously because a number of clients and myself are looking for a video system that contains similar elements to many popular video scripts or websites (i.e. Youtube, Clipshare, Vidiscript, etc).
Thanks for your time.