Have you upgraded to IPB3?

Michael

Have you upgraded to IPB3?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you upgraded to IPB3?

• Yes
    • Waiting
    • Never

Waiting. Still need some stuff worked out before we can upgrade. Mainly Tutorials and a ticket system, and two/three personal/unique apps.

And I'm going on a 4 week vacation in two weeks, so don't plan to do any upgrades till mid-September.

I'm waiting. Not really sure if I will upgrade soon or not. I really don't have the time to convert 2 functioning, highly modded forums over anyway. Just waiting for now! :D

I'm waiting also some minor mods and 2 big mods, I am the author of one of the 2 big mods so until I complete it I won't upgrade for sure :lol:

Waiting. Still need some stuff worked out before we can upgrade. Mainly Tutorials and a ticket system, and two/three personal/unique apps.

[...]

Same here :P

Btw the tickets system is coming soon ;)

I upgraded about 12 hours ago. No problems so far, no complaints from my members as yet. So far I have installed three mods - Purge topics from Michael and two from Terabyte.

At the same time as the upgrade, I converted my database to utf-8 completely using a free program from Pocha.

• 2 weeks later...