DevFuse Forums

PM Multi-Moderation Initial Release

Michael

• Management

The latest modification release is the PM Multi-Moderation.

Description: This modification allows selected groups to quickly reply to personal messages with template pm messages already set in the admin cp, instead of having to type frequently used responses yourself.

Example of Use:

For example when someone sends you a pm that should be posted in the forums, you can send a pre-defined reply with a few clicks instead of replying and typing the message yourself. You set these PM Multi-Moderation replies in the admin cp.

This is a modification that originally was only made for use on these forums but I've released it as I think this could be useful for other board owners. You can view the full feature list, screenshots and video demo here: http://www.devfuse.com/products/pm-multi-moderation/

• Management
Great idea. Now if you could add that to the warning panel for when we have to tell them why we're suspending their account or restricting post privs for a few days, that would be even more useful. ;)

Great idea!, not sure would be something that will be included in this mod, as this was for PM multi-mods, but definitely something I'll have to look into in the near future.