DevFuse Forums

PM Multi-Moderation

Michael

• Management

The basic idea behind this mod is to have the multi-moderation feature made for personal messages as well. For example when someone sends you a pm that should be posted in the forums, you can send a pre-defined reply with a few clicks instead of replying and typing the message yourself. You set these PM Multi-Moderation replies in the admin cp.

This modification has been released and can be found here.

Nice idea but those M-M will be created by members or Admins?

If they are created by admins i think you should consider Giving Members ability to create it as well!

if you need any help to get things done faster ... let me know 20 fingers are faster than 10 :)

• Management
Nice idea but those M-M will be created by members or Admins?

If they are created by admins i think you should consider Giving Members ability to create it as well!

if you need any help to get things done faster ... let me know 20 fingers are faster than 10 :)

Thanks so much for the offer Sacred :), I'm just about finished so don't really need help, but really didn't think about members, I thought of it as a support tool where staff/admins could faster reply to incorrect pm's. But your idea would be a great feature for this mod.

Thanks so much for the offer Sacred :), I'm just about finished so don't really need help, but really didn't think about members, I thought of it as a support tool where staff/admins could faster reply to incorrect pm's. But your idea would be a great feature for this mod.

Welcome, yeah i guess it would be good feature

Question!

do we have to click on reply then MM ?

or MM will be available right away while viewing any message?

Good job so far :)

• Management
Welcome, yeah i guess it would be good feature

Question!

do we have to click on reply then MM ?

or MM will be available right away while viewing any message?

Good job so far :)

I've just updated with a few more pics to explain a bit better. It will show a dropdown on the top right of the message, listing all pm multi-mods available to the members group. From there the admin/staff can just click which reply they want to send back and using the template filled in the admin cp, it will send back that reply. It's got quick tags for data like original pm message, original pm title, pm date sent etc..

I was not able to add your idea of members setting up replies, but will do that next major version.