Welcome to DevFuse Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
(View All Products)Featured Products
Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
Have your members submit their race times and share with others. Intergrates with our Garage System.
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
Setup a community Garage when members add their own vehicles with images and modifications.
Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
Can't upload anything
Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:25 AM
1. Folder paths and url are correct and exist.
In your Admin CP > Tools & Settings Tab > General Configuration
Upload URL example - http://www.devfuse.com/forums/uploads
Path to 'upload' directory example - /home/username/public_html/forums/uploads
2. Folder permissions are correct. (You can change this with any ftp program)
Make sure crucial folders like uploads and uploads/profile CHMOD value are changed to 0777.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:20 AM
Edited by MrAzzhole, 24 April 2009 - 12:20 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users